Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | bug: premature coli bleeding?
I have been trying to ignore this for the past few days, but it keeps happening..

My dragons are taking bleed damage before the enemy uses the attack. They will take x amount of damage from the bleeding then the enemy will use the attack three or four turns afterwards. So far, I've only seen it happening in the forgotten cave.
I have been trying to ignore this for the past few days, but it keeps happening..

My dragons are taking bleed damage before the enemy uses the attack. They will take x amount of damage from the bleeding then the enemy will use the attack three or four turns afterwards. So far, I've only seen it happening in the forgotten cave.
@ElevenZebras
This is something I've noticed a lot too, though I do want to clarify one thing--
Are you seeing your dragons take bleed damage BEFORE they actually have the bleeding status effect, or are you seeing them take damage while they have the status effect before it's their turn?
@ElevenZebras
This is something I've noticed a lot too, though I do want to clarify one thing--
Are you seeing your dragons take bleed damage BEFORE they actually have the bleeding status effect, or are you seeing them take damage while they have the status effect before it's their turn?
@Tess
Each time, the status effect icon for bleeding has shown up and taken damage before any enemies use the attack. They prematurely obtain the status effect.
Ie: the turn will come for the enemy bleed damage, but my dragon also gets the icon and takes damage, then an enemy will eventually use the attack.
@Tess
Each time, the status effect icon for bleeding has shown up and taken damage before any enemies use the attack. They prematurely obtain the status effect.
Ie: the turn will come for the enemy bleed damage, but my dragon also gets the icon and takes damage, then an enemy will eventually use the attack.