Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Niantic mobile digital pet - Peridot
1 2
@ZoranaDragon I mean keep an eye it, that’s the only real glaring issue to me, if they add some way to gain nests for free I might check it out again but it for sure left a bad taste in my mouth you know?
@ZoranaDragon I mean keep an eye it, that’s the only real glaring issue to me, if they add some way to gain nests for free I might check it out again but it for sure left a bad taste in my mouth you know?
zL3Iv.gifuKZfI.gifzvskr.gifgCTfr.gif2Jyzb.gif
Oh I only got it a few days ago but I'm not far enough in to get to the pay to play elements... Had no idea it was that bad. Luckily I'd be happy with just my current peridot as long as it can't die (idk if it can)
Oh I only got it a few days ago but I'm not far enough in to get to the pay to play elements... Had no idea it was that bad. Luckily I'd be happy with just my current peridot as long as it can't die (idk if it can)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Looked up Peridot, and while the creatures are pretty cute (though they look borderline NFTish), as soon as I saw it was AR, twas a hard no from me. I wasn't gonna get it in the first place, but I got curious.
Looked up Peridot, and while the creatures are pretty cute (though they look borderline NFTish), as soon as I saw it was AR, twas a hard no from me. I wasn't gonna get it in the first place, but I got curious.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
1 2