Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Niantic mobile digital pet - Peridot
1 2
Peridot has now been launched! I'm still getting a grasp on it.

Who else has an account?
Peridot has now been launched! I'm still getting a grasp on it.

Who else has an account?
arcane.png
FR+9
Online throughout the day
Fodder trainer girl
Occasional impulse buyer
In need of more wildclaws
man i cant get myself to support niantic anymore
the way they are handling pokemon go is really terrible and vaguely ableist considering the remote raid passes, putting legendaries behind a paywall is so So weird of them
the way they are handling pokemon go is really terrible and vaguely ableist considering the remote raid passes, putting legendaries behind a paywall is so So weird of them
I looked it up and it won't run on my phone.
I looked it up and it won't run on my phone.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I've been following it for the last 2 years, only to find it doesn't run on my phone :/
I've been following it for the last 2 years, only to find it doesn't run on my phone :/
Gyplb1f.png Shu l FR+7
She/Her
Wishlist
Art Dump
HK7H2D1.png
[quote name="fatui" date="2023-05-11 11:02:34" ] man i cant get myself to support niantic anymore the way they are handling pokemon go is really terrible and vaguely ableist considering the remote raid passes, putting legendaries behind a paywall is so So weird of them [/quote] PokeGo sucks now it kinda sad Took a peek at Peridot looks interesting but not a fan of the pet design
fatui wrote on 2023-05-11 11:02:34:
PokeGo sucks now it kinda sad

Took a peek at Peridot looks interesting but not a fan of the pet design
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I have been looking forward to this game for many many years... It's really sad how things ended up. Incremental breeding game BUT you cant see any kind of lineage AND each breed is at least $5... to unlock all the traits you want its more like $20 a pop. no cooldown to breed or scavenging for nests/eggs... just $5 each and every time. RIP
I have been looking forward to this game for many many years... It's really sad how things ended up. Incremental breeding game BUT you cant see any kind of lineage AND each breed is at least $5... to unlock all the traits you want its more like $20 a pop. no cooldown to breed or scavenging for nests/eggs... just $5 each and every time. RIP
eH9UPih.png
I haven't even checked the game out. I play Pokemon GO enough as it is, so I don't plan on throwing any more money Niantic's way.
I haven't even checked the game out. I play Pokemon GO enough as it is, so I don't plan on throwing any more money Niantic's way.
9iqeDz7.png
I tried it and enjoyed it up until I realized it is 5 dollars for each hatch after the first “launch celebration” freebie. Feels like a total scam now
I tried it and enjoyed it up until I realized it is 5 dollars for each hatch after the first “launch celebration” freebie. Feels like a total scam now
zL3Iv.gifuKZfI.gifzvskr.gifgCTfr.gif2Jyzb.gif
It looks cute but I've heard it's in pretty rough shape right now. Very pay to play and runs badly on most phones. But I'd love to download it once they get the kinks worked out!
It looks cute but I've heard it's in pretty rough shape right now. Very pay to play and runs badly on most phones. But I'd love to download it once they get the kinks worked out!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
[quote name="Exastasis" date="2023-05-19 13:20:13" ] I tried it and enjoyed it up until I realized it is 5 dollars for each hatch after the first “launch celebration” freebie. Feels like a total scam now [/quote] Is it that pay to 'win'...? Dang that's kinda sad, I've seen a couple of people in some discord servers talk about the game in a positive way. I guess I'm not getting it then... At least I can still play pokemon go as mainly a collecting game... Then again there's the remote raid pass issue-
Exastasis wrote on 2023-05-19 13:20:13:

Is it that pay to 'win'...? Dang that's kinda sad, I've seen a couple of people in some discord servers talk about the game in a positive way. I guess I'm not getting it then... At least I can still play pokemon go as mainly a collecting game... Then again there's the remote raid pass issue-
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
1 2