Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horse Hub
1 2
Hello dragon and horse lovers. Here we discuss horses. I watched a Barrel Race a few days ago, it was pretty cool [emoji=aether happy size=1] To start a conversation: what's your favorite horse breed and/or coat color? Mine are Arabians and Silver Smoky Black :]
Hello dragon and horse lovers. Here we discuss horses.

I watched a Barrel Race a few days ago, it was pretty cool

To start a conversation: what's your favorite horse breed and/or coat color? Mine are Arabians and Silver Smoky Black :]
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Shire Horse!! I got to ride one once and woo the ground sure is far away! He was super duper comfortable though and I'd love to ride one again. Or any type of draft horse really. I also like silver dapples!
Shire Horse!! I got to ride one once and woo the ground sure is far away! He was super duper comfortable though and I'd love to ride one again. Or any type of draft horse really. I also like silver dapples!
Oh i love draft horses! specially clydesdales and ardennes. My favorite horse color would be blue roan :)
Oh i love draft horses! specially clydesdales and ardennes. My favorite horse color would be blue roan :)
i had a horse phase in my early childhood bc of the dreamworks spirit movie. great film. i always wanted to ride horses, but i dont live in an area that's too good for them. some day though!
i had a horse phase in my early childhood bc of the dreamworks spirit movie. great film. i always wanted to ride horses, but i dont live in an area that's too good for them. some day though!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
oooh thats super cool!

i own three horses irl, their names are Arie, Livee, and Harris and I love them sm
hope you get to try riding one day! it's pretty fun
oooh thats super cool!

i own three horses irl, their names are Arie, Livee, and Harris and I love them sm
hope you get to try riding one day! it's pretty fun
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
My favorite breed is akhal teke or marwari and for coat color definitely blue roan. i like strawberry roan too, aand mouse gray, but blue roan is just so gorgeous!! do any of yall play howrse?
My favorite breed is akhal teke or marwari and for coat color definitely blue roan. i like strawberry roan too, aand mouse gray, but blue roan is just so gorgeous!! do any of yall play howrse?
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
i used to be dead-set on thoroughbreds, but the more experience i get working with horses, the more fond i'm becoming of all breeds! in love with any flashy coat colors, but my own little guy is a bay so that coat will always have a particular hold over me [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
i used to be dead-set on thoroughbreds, but the more experience i get working with horses, the more fond i'm becoming of all breeds! in love with any flashy coat colors, but my own little guy is a bay so that coat will always have a particular hold over me
I only have ridden horse once, wish I could again.

I don't have a particular fav breed, except smaller horse breeds are really funny looking and cute.
I only have ridden horse once, wish I could again.

I don't have a particular fav breed, except smaller horse breeds are really funny looking and cute.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
ive worked with horses for a few years, fond of the draft breeds, sugar bush drafts are baby and haflingers are so incredibly sweet <3 i love duns and buckskins, roans are another of my favorites

i do play howrse! been playing since i was 13 lol not very good at it, but i enjoy hoarding horses on there
ive worked with horses for a few years, fond of the draft breeds, sugar bush drafts are baby and haflingers are so incredibly sweet <3 i love duns and buckskins, roans are another of my favorites

i do play howrse! been playing since i was 13 lol not very good at it, but i enjoy hoarding horses on there
MRMeAKr.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
I'm a horse lover! Mostly admiring them from afar though, although I've had the pleasure of riding them a couple of times. I like fjords and arabians despite them being very different from each other haha. Icelandics are also very cool and although it's been forever since I rode one I remember the tölt being much more comfortable than trotting. Also buckskin and dun are my favourite colours :) I'm also very fascinated by historic horse tack and last year I drew this one inspired by old scythian tack. [img]https://i.imgur.com/abnVFSs.png[/img]
I'm a horse lover! Mostly admiring them from afar though, although I've had the pleasure of riding them a couple of times.

I like fjords and arabians despite them being very different from each other haha. Icelandics are also very cool and although it's been forever since I rode one I remember the tölt being much more comfortable than trotting.

Also buckskin and dun are my favourite colours :)

I'm also very fascinated by historic horse tack and last year I drew this one inspired by old scythian tack.
abnVFSs.png
by-knighterrant.png
1 2