Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Farewell, Seniors *salutes*
1 2 3
Hi! So, I'm not a senior, but I have a ton of senior friends who are leaving today :') so, I just want to say, good luck! We will all miss you tons <3

I'm going to cry just writing this lmaooo

love you all
Hi! So, I'm not a senior, but I have a ton of senior friends who are leaving today :') so, I just want to say, good luck! We will all miss you tons <3

I'm going to cry just writing this lmaooo

love you all
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
It's been years and years since I graduated, but this season always brings back bittersweet nostalgia for me. With each passing year, new generations are ready to take on the world, and it's both exciting and frightening to think about, heh.
It's been years and years since I graduated, but this season always brings back bittersweet nostalgia for me. With each passing year, new generations are ready to take on the world, and it's both exciting and frightening to think about, heh.
9iqeDz7.png
My sister is a senior! She's very mixed on how to feel lol. Congrats to all seniors this year!! You did it!!! ^.^
My sister is a senior! She's very mixed on how to feel lol. Congrats to all seniors this year!! You did it!!! ^.^
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Senior here! Thanks, and im very nervous! ^-^
Senior here! Thanks, and im very nervous! ^-^
also a senior here! i literally graduate tomorrow and I'm so nervous aaa

thank you for the vote of confidence though :)
also a senior here! i literally graduate tomorrow and I'm so nervous aaa

thank you for the vote of confidence though :)

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
wait are we talking seniors in high school or college
wait are we talking seniors in high school or college
@fatui either one! The one I'm addressing is high school, but if you're a senior in college, cool!
@fatui either one! The one I'm addressing is high school, but if you're a senior in college, cool!
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
[quote name="Gavynthetoad" date="2023-05-11 13:56:18" ] @fatui either one! The one I'm addressing is high school, but if you're a senior in college, cool! [/quote] i graduated college back in 2021 and it is mind boggling to me that i will have conversations w high schoolers on this website sometimes ToT nothing against them obvi but im always like oh..... so wee...... so small.......... littel babbys.......
Gavynthetoad wrote on 2023-05-11 13:56:18:
i graduated college back in 2021 and it is mind boggling to me that i will have conversations w high schoolers on this website sometimes ToT nothing against them obvi but im always like oh..... so wee...... so small.......... littel babbys.......
*salutes* congrats to all the seniors this year, yall made it
*salutes* congrats to all the seniors this year, yall made it
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
senior that dropped out here! :D at least I don’t have to face the embarrassment of walking out with no awards attached to me and feeling dumb. I don’t miss anyone from high school.

edit:

@fatui

just be careful about doing this because I really hated people who babied me when I was a minor. even being an adult, I had a coworker baby me for being 18 and it got on my nerves. like yes I’m young but let me baby myself when I’m older.
senior that dropped out here! :D at least I don’t have to face the embarrassment of walking out with no awards attached to me and feeling dumb. I don’t miss anyone from high school.

edit:

@fatui

just be careful about doing this because I really hated people who babied me when I was a minor. even being an adult, I had a coworker baby me for being 18 and it got on my nerves. like yes I’m young but let me baby myself when I’m older.
they/she | 19 | artist | FR+2
wishlist
36071903_G0UbKKPDhfPrzPZ.png
1 2 3