Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WANT LORWOLF] [HAVE FR]
Hi there! I'm looking at purging some of my FR items/g1s/UMAs for Lorwolf moonstones/items/maybe KS items? (mostly interested in the Darkspine related KS items.)

I can also offer art, if interested please check out some of the following examples here.

Every G1 in my lair is for sale, + their accents worn if applicable. I could potentially be talked out of the G1s in my hib den as well.

I am subscribed to this thread, and will be checking often.
Hi there! I'm looking at purging some of my FR items/g1s/UMAs for Lorwolf moonstones/items/maybe KS items? (mostly interested in the Darkspine related KS items.)

I can also offer art, if interested please check out some of the following examples here.

Every G1 in my lair is for sale, + their accents worn if applicable. I could potentially be talked out of the G1s in my hib den as well.

I am subscribed to this thread, and will be checking often.
little bump, feel free to send me a message if you'd prefer!
I'm elegy #810 on Lorwolf.
little bump, feel free to send me a message if you'd prefer!
I'm elegy #810 on Lorwolf.
[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Hi--I have a low ID I'd like 20kg for, and these two 4-digits I'd like 3.5kg for :>
the last two sold, sorry!

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=2883

Hi--I have a low ID I'd like 20kg for, and these two 4-digits I'd like 3.5kg for :>
the last two sold, sorry!

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=2883

5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
Ah, I appreciate the offer! I’m mostly looking for items, not wolves at this time.
Ah, I appreciate the offer! I’m mostly looking for items, not wolves at this time.
What FR items do you have for offer, and are you offering gems as well?
What FR items do you have for offer, and are you offering gems as well?
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
I unfortunately don’t have gems to offer, but let me get on my laptop to take some screenshots for you. I’m also selling some user made accents/skins too.
I unfortunately don’t have gems to offer, but let me get on my laptop to take some screenshots for you. I’m also selling some user made accents/skins too.
Apologies. I’m very ill at the moment and can’t get out of bed to grab my laptop just yet, but I do have these skins available!

Apologies. I’m very ill at the moment and can’t get out of bed to grab my laptop just yet, but I do have these skins available!