Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is the arcane sprite reading??
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 176 177
WOW xD Yall are nerds sketching flamecaller x plaguebringer art? Who, me? You're dreaming!

but yisss gime flamecallerxplaguebringer fic. the world needs it :^o
WOW xD Yall are nerds sketching flamecaller x plaguebringer art? Who, me? You're dreaming!

but yisss gime flamecallerxplaguebringer fic. the world needs it :^o
i log on to the dragon website, i eat the codings
@Sadojimas where you there when plague infected the Viridian Labrynth and Severing burned it down? I think those premises might be interesting in that pairings fic.
@Sadojimas where you there when plague infected the Viridian Labrynth and Severing burned it down? I think those premises might be interesting in that pairings fic.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
@Koharu :^O! No, I didn't! Sounds like a good hurt/comfort fic LOL maybe that's not the proper term, it's been a while since I fic'd... Plaguebringer betrayed by the gf, how tragic
@Koharu :^O! No, I didn't! Sounds like a good hurt/comfort fic LOL maybe that's not the proper term, it's been a while since I fic'd... Plaguebringer betrayed by the gf, how tragic
i log on to the dragon website, i eat the codings
@Sadojimas I think hurt/comfort is still a category but I've not read fanfiction for a long time now.

I'll have to dig the the thread up! But in the thread it was more like Severing (fire flighter) burning away the infestation. He and some plaguelings may have made a pact at one point. Or attempted to.
@Sadojimas I think hurt/comfort is still a category but I've not read fanfiction for a long time now.

I'll have to dig the the thread up! But in the thread it was more like Severing (fire flighter) burning away the infestation. He and some plaguelings may have made a pact at one point. Or attempted to.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
How to set another dragon/familiar on fire using magic.
How to set another dragon/familiar on fire using magic.
13954.gif
Haha, so this thread is back! *cackles gleefully*
Haha, so this thread is back! *cackles gleefully*
IF7Zry6.jpg
THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.

SCRATCH THAT, IT MADE MY LIFE.
THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.

SCRATCH THAT, IT MADE MY LIFE.
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THREAD EVER~
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THREAD EVER~
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
IM CRY
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THREAD
BLESS U ALL
IM CRY
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THREAD
BLESS U ALL

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I can't stop laughing.

This is the best thread.

A part of me wonders what sort of reaction the gods would give if they discovered the "novels" and "fanfictions" mentioned on the first few pages of this thread.
I can't stop laughing.

This is the best thread.

A part of me wonders what sort of reaction the gods would give if they discovered the "novels" and "fanfictions" mentioned on the first few pages of this thread.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 176 177