Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I need some friends
Hello <3 I am DaemonLight, but you can call me Mika. I am She/They (gender fluid) and honestly I just want some friends to help me figure things out. I overheard a conversation about the game and checked it out, I've decided that I like it but there's so many cool and neat things to know and I'm having a hard time getting started and getting into it.
Hello <3 I am DaemonLight, but you can call me Mika. I am She/They (gender fluid) and honestly I just want some friends to help me figure things out. I overheard a conversation about the game and checked it out, I've decided that I like it but there's so many cool and neat things to know and I'm having a hard time getting started and getting into it.
@DaemonLight Welcome to FR! If you want a friend to just chat with or help you out with the game, feel free to shoot a message my way or you can just ask about them here. :)
@DaemonLight Welcome to FR! If you want a friend to just chat with or help you out with the game, feel free to shoot a message my way or you can just ask about them here. :)
Yes, my lair is a thematic mess but I like all of the flights. And yes, I will name those dragons at some point

3B15OeM.png
HouhGS9.png4SzSxLW.pngMUYNhfy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hi there @DaemonLight !! I'm also pretty new [emoji=spiral happy size=1] I'll shoot you a friend request! I'm not very good at this game, so I don't know if I can offer you much, but I'd love to chat! :)
Hi there @DaemonLight !! I'm also pretty new I'll shoot you a friend request! I'm not very good at this game, so I don't know if I can offer you much, but I'd love to chat! :)
Spurz - Cowboy lover and dragon enthusiast!!

It/Its (a pleasure to meet you!)

Current pfp: Chicory :)
@DaemonLight hello! I myself am pretty new too, but I've been playing for almost 3 months, i might be able to help! I also have a lot of forum posts so I've learned that lol.
@DaemonLight hello! I myself am pretty new too, but I've been playing for almost 3 months, i might be able to help! I also have a lot of forum posts so I've learned that lol.
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png