Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell us about your Plushies!
1 2 3 4
i have. so many plushies

my favorite is banana,, a big stuffed fox,, and all my fnaf plushies <3

i also have a sloth+bear plushy i carry around w me for my anxiety,, 10/10 would recommend

ill edit w photos later :]
i have. so many plushies

my favorite is banana,, a big stuffed fox,, and all my fnaf plushies <3

i also have a sloth+bear plushy i carry around w me for my anxiety,, 10/10 would recommend

ill edit w photos later :]
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Squishmallows!! Armie is my absolute favorite.
But, I pick up anything I think I NEED!
Squishmallows!! Armie is my absolute favorite.
But, I pick up anything I think I NEED!
[center][img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0014/1962/products/product_bugsnax_bunger_plush_main.png[/img] Him.[/center]
product_bugsnax_bunger_plush_main.png

Him.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I have two orcas that I got at SeaWorld when I was about 3. A big one and a small one. I named them Mommy Shamu and Baby Shamu respectively. Now, at the time I went, I’m pretty sure none of the orcas there were named Shamu so I have no clue where I got their names. But the two of them will forever be known as Mommy and Baby Shamu.
I have two orcas that I got at SeaWorld when I was about 3. A big one and a small one. I named them Mommy Shamu and Baby Shamu respectively. Now, at the time I went, I’m pretty sure none of the orcas there were named Shamu so I have no clue where I got their names. But the two of them will forever be known as Mommy and Baby Shamu.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
I hoard prehistoric stuff including stuffed animals.

I'm actually waiting on a new stuffed animal soon that our gf got us! My favorite out of all my plushies is the pterosaur stuffed animal I have had since I was a baby.
I hoard prehistoric stuff including stuffed animals.

I'm actually waiting on a new stuffed animal soon that our gf got us! My favorite out of all my plushies is the pterosaur stuffed animal I have had since I was a baby.
1eLd320.png oq8LyLj.png
OrlEqVx.png
qa67smW.png
qQCMQhg.png
oRkijoy.png
h5ct4ZF.png
3mp8TrJ.png
Tt8BJBs.png
NlmYDAS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
fxLt4D7.png
I have ALOT of plushies, but the ones with me are, ( First 4 Are Fnaf), A little freddy fazbear (Game: Fnaf 1), A little Lolbit (Game: Sister Location), A little Yarg foxy (Story: Lonely Freddy), A little and (Game: Fnaf 4, Halloween Update), and a lion plush I've had for YEARS named Simbie, she's green... Originally yellow, cause as a kid, I refused to let her be washed

Edit: I can't paste pics of the that ones, FOR UNKNOWN REASONS, but just Google them, and see! They are like.. Not 3 feet tall, 1- 1 1/2?
I have ALOT of plushies, but the ones with me are, ( First 4 Are Fnaf), A little freddy fazbear (Game: Fnaf 1), A little Lolbit (Game: Sister Location), A little Yarg foxy (Story: Lonely Freddy), A little and (Game: Fnaf 4, Halloween Update), and a lion plush I've had for YEARS named Simbie, she's green... Originally yellow, cause as a kid, I refused to let her be washed

Edit: I can't paste pics of the that ones, FOR UNKNOWN REASONS, but just Google them, and see! They are like.. Not 3 feet tall, 1- 1 1/2?
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807416810747461644/1103427499234439329/20230503_150637.jpg[/img] Dimetrodon. His name is Toni
20230503_150637.jpg

Dimetrodon. His name is Toni
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
waaaaay way way way way too many to talk about them in detail but i collect sylveon merch (mostly plushies) and i just got the hisuian sneasel plush today, very very good and cute and she can hold things in her arms bc her claws can hook together [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/738466550117302407/1103416091331538985/IMG_0563.jpg[/img]
waaaaay way way way way too many to talk about them in detail but i collect sylveon merch (mostly plushies) and i just got the hisuian sneasel plush today, very very good and cute and she can hold things in her arms bc her claws can hook together
IMG_0563.jpg
one i hold very dear is my squishable gabumon :'3 a friend got him for me a few years ago, the other plushies were already sold out too so i got to receive this stupid looking little man rather than the other, already more orb-like digimon plushies they had. gabumon wasn't one of my favorite digimon, but now he is, just because of the plushie -w-)7 [center][img]https://www.squishable.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/digimon_gabumon_7.jpg[/img][/center] ^^ the him...
one i hold very dear is my squishable gabumon :'3 a friend got him for me a few years ago, the other plushies were already sold out too so i got to receive this stupid looking little man rather than the other, already more orb-like digimon plushies they had. gabumon wasn't one of my favorite digimon, but now he is, just because of the plushie -w-)7
digimon_gabumon_7.jpg

^^ the him...
__key
__about
__they/them, fr+5
__pero pero
Too many to count atm. Especially since Squshmallows became a thing... >.>

My favorite is an ordinary Yoshi plush that I can barely sleep without, but I also have various Pokemon plushies, and one time I got INSANELY lucky and won a huuuuuge kawaii tempura shrimp at one of those online claw machines. Still shocked that acutally happened xD
Too many to count atm. Especially since Squshmallows became a thing... >.>

My favorite is an ordinary Yoshi plush that I can barely sleep without, but I also have various Pokemon plushies, and one time I got INSANELY lucky and won a huuuuuge kawaii tempura shrimp at one of those online claw machines. Still shocked that acutally happened xD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
1 2 3 4