Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ridon's Notes
The clan has been growing exponentially.

I have been taking in every child that I come across. One child was dropped off for safe keeping. Is this what all my ambitions are amounting to? Taking care of literal children?

I can't say I hate it, no.

That'd be cruel.

But why so many?

Perhaps this is simply fate. Perhaps this is so that I may build bonds with them, like familiars. The cat residing in my necklace still paws my face at night in the den, and I wish that it would stop.

Does anyone have tips for getting your spirits to stop harassing you?
The clan has been growing exponentially.

I have been taking in every child that I come across. One child was dropped off for safe keeping. Is this what all my ambitions are amounting to? Taking care of literal children?

I can't say I hate it, no.

That'd be cruel.

But why so many?

Perhaps this is simply fate. Perhaps this is so that I may build bonds with them, like familiars. The cat residing in my necklace still paws my face at night in the den, and I wish that it would stop.

Does anyone have tips for getting your spirits to stop harassing you?
A dragon came into the clan with an empty stomach. He was practically immobile.

It took him several hours to even come to after we fed him.

He's a light dragon. A coatl.
A dragon came into the clan with an empty stomach. He was practically immobile.

It took him several hours to even come to after we fed him.

He's a light dragon. A coatl.
The coatl's name is Apollo. He and Caa have already bonded enough to create hatchlings. Perhaps they knew one another before they came to the clan. Maybe not.

I can't care too much.
The coatl's name is Apollo. He and Caa have already bonded enough to create hatchlings. Perhaps they knew one another before they came to the clan. Maybe not.

I can't care too much.
I won.
I won.