Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] JoxBox Swap Thread
1 2
Sorry if this kind of thread has been done before, but: What if we advert what we got from our JoxBox, then, what we would like to swap for it? If anyone wants to join in, I'd love to start a swap train :) ----- I've got these guys from recent boxes! I already have them though, so I was looking to swap. [item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Laybrush Larcenist][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Shining Goblin][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival] In exchange, I'm open to Prisma tokens, or apparel/skin/accent offers! I'm not all too interested in familiars, sorry :)
Sorry if this kind of thread has been done before, but:

What if we advert what we got from our JoxBox, then, what we would like to swap for it? If anyone wants to join in, I'd love to start a swap train :)
I've got these guys from recent boxes! I already have them though, so I was looking to swap.
Agate Shadowbinder Laybrush Larcenist Crumbling Goblin Enduring Goblin Enchanting Goblin Sparkling Goblin Shining Goblin Vista: Flameforger's Festival

In exchange, I'm open to Prisma tokens, or apparel/skin/accent offers! I'm not all too interested in familiars, sorry :)
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
I have two Prismatic Tokens if you don't mind trading for the Crackling Leo and Shining Goblin!
I have two Prismatic Tokens if you don't mind trading for the Crackling Leo and Shining Goblin!
tOvDFgM.png
ACOZFAh.png[img][/img]
@DreamWolfie
Sounds good to me, send a CR?
@DreamWolfie
Sounds good to me, send a CR?
Sweet, thanks!
Sweet, thanks!
tOvDFgM.png
ACOZFAh.png[img][/img]
Oh OK i have a few duplicates! Have: [item=Tsunami Gem Guardian][item=Malachite Gladekeeper][item=Larimar Tidelord][item=Lightback Slink][item=Scene: Windsinger's Domain][item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain] [skin=47114][skin=45787] [item=Water's Charm][item=Foliage Blind][item=Blaze Branches][item=Gilded Compass][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Firefly's Kilt][item=Plasma Mask] Looking for: Familiars i don't have yet in the stone statue set, ambassadors, gem guards/jewelers, or goblins Or a token sure This guy has some of the wishlist i need (the laist isn't done yet but it's not a high priority tbh lol) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8666984][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/86670/8666984_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh OK i have a few duplicates!
Have:
Tsunami Gem Guardian Malachite Gladekeeper Larimar Tidelord Lightback Slink Scene: Windsinger's Domain Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain

Water's Charm Foliage Blind Blaze Branches Gilded Compass Voltaic Stormclaws Firefly's Kilt Plasma Mask
Looking for:
Familiars i don't have yet in the stone statue set, ambassadors, gem guards/jewelers, or goblins
Or a token sure
This guy has some of the wishlist i need (the laist isn't done yet but it's not a high priority tbh lol)
8666984_350.png
Lol hi
@Hazardousfish Would you take [item=prismatic token] and [skin=31434] or [skin=47111] or [skin=41093] or [skin=33170] for [item=Laybrush Larcenist][item=vista: flameforger's festival]? I can make up for any difference in gems. Might other have other skins, feel free to ask
@Hazardousfish

Would you take Prismatic Token

and or or or

for Laybrush Larcenist Vista: Flameforger's Festival ?

I can make up for any difference in gems. Might other have other skins, feel free to ask
@HazardousFish was wondering if you were willing to trade your spirit of fire and sparkling goblin for my spirit of arcane and obscuring goblin? they're LAH values just about balance out i also have an extra [item=gusting goblin] [item=enduring goblin] [item=sprouting goblin] [item=gladegift ambassador] [item=everbloom gem guardian] [item=Highland Gem Guardian] [item=Driftwood Gem Guardian] as well as most of the festival statue set some of the apparel i have are [item=greenskeeper Treeshroud] [item=Trailing Storm], and charms for light, lightning, fire, arcane, ice, and shadow
@HazardousFish was wondering if you were willing to trade your spirit of fire and sparkling goblin for my spirit of arcane and obscuring goblin? they're LAH values just about balance out

i also have an extra Gusting Goblin Enduring Goblin Sprouting Goblin Gladegift Ambassador Everbloom Gem Guardian Highland Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian as well as most of the festival statue set

some of the apparel i have are Greenskeeper Treeshroud Trailing Storm , and charms for light, lightning, fire, arcane, ice, and shadow
+3 hours fr time, she/her :D
@Thundre
I'm interested in the prisma token, but could I see your other skins? They don't quite strike my fancy, sorry =v=

@kontyre
I've already got all my familiars sorted out, but I am super interested in apparel, especially the treeshroud!
The Spirit of Fire LAH is 101,
The Sparkling Goblin LAH is 95,
The Treeshroud LAH is 184,
So thats a pretty close swap thats only 12g off :)
@Thundre
I'm interested in the prisma token, but could I see your other skins? They don't quite strike my fancy, sorry =v=

@kontyre
I've already got all my familiars sorted out, but I am super interested in apparel, especially the treeshroud!
The Spirit of Fire LAH is 101,
The Sparkling Goblin LAH is 95,
The Treeshroud LAH is 184,
So thats a pretty close swap thats only 12g off :)
@HazardousFish sounds good! ill make up the difference in gems, sending a CR!
@HazardousFish sounds good! ill make up the difference in gems, sending a CR!
+3 hours fr time, she/her :D
@Hazardousfish would you like something from my items for your goblins please? (you offer trade them 1:1 right?) [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] [item=Warped Bangles] [item=Firefly's Kilt ] [item=Bubblespirit Jug ] [item=Fortune Teller's Deck ] [item=Frozen Fossil ] [item=Herald's Scroll ] [item=Mistlurker's Garb ] [item=Moss Agate Platemail] [item=Plasma Mask ] [item=Powerpack Coat ] [item=Thornfell Mantle ] [item=Starlight Guise ] [item=Twilight Oracle's Guise ] [item=Darkfaerie Wings]
@Hazardousfish would you like something from my items for your goblins please? (you offer trade them 1:1 right?)

Flowering Gladeboughs Warped Bangles Firefly's Kilt Bubblespirit Jug Fortune Teller's Deck Frozen Fossil Herald's Scroll Mistlurker's Garb Moss Agate Platemail Plasma Mask Powerpack Coat Thornfell Mantle Starlight Guise Twilight Oracle's Guise Darkfaerie Wings
Glittering-Jeweler.png 064bd53ba46c39c3f9d8c48b498eadd156ffd93a.png nFhunnN.png

kWOIJjY.png
1 2