Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Computer Games
1 2 3 4
Hello all!

I am an adult who just bought her first gaming laptop after a few years of only playing console.

What are some good computer games that I've possibly missed out on, or one that are coming up in the near future.

I have already re-downloaded Sims 4, and planning to get packs and stuff for it. I am looking at getting Planet Zoo since I was a freak and played hours of Zoo Tycoon.

Any recommendations?
Hello all!

I am an adult who just bought her first gaming laptop after a few years of only playing console.

What are some good computer games that I've possibly missed out on, or one that are coming up in the near future.

I have already re-downloaded Sims 4, and planning to get packs and stuff for it. I am looking at getting Planet Zoo since I was a freak and played hours of Zoo Tycoon.

Any recommendations?
@Juxtapose

Jurassic World Evolution. It's from Frontier, the same people who have made Planet Zoo. And while it, at it's core, is also a zoo simulation, it's mechanically very different.

And, if you're into simulations, Stardew Valley is a must. a beautiful little farming sim taking after the old harvest moon games, except with more features, deeper-written characters and an interesting setting. Also, you can get a lot of neat mods for the PC version.

Rimworld is also something you may like. Every heard of Dwarf Fortress? It's similar, but a lot more accessable. You got a bunch of colonists landing on an alien planet trying to survive and build a base. Also very mod-able.

Any other genres you like? I got plenty more suggestions.
@Juxtapose

Jurassic World Evolution. It's from Frontier, the same people who have made Planet Zoo. And while it, at it's core, is also a zoo simulation, it's mechanically very different.

And, if you're into simulations, Stardew Valley is a must. a beautiful little farming sim taking after the old harvest moon games, except with more features, deeper-written characters and an interesting setting. Also, you can get a lot of neat mods for the PC version.

Rimworld is also something you may like. Every heard of Dwarf Fortress? It's similar, but a lot more accessable. You got a bunch of colonists landing on an alien planet trying to survive and build a base. Also very mod-able.

Any other genres you like? I got plenty more suggestions.
@Xionahri

I have played Jurrasic World Evolution on the PS4 a few years ago. I will probably add that to my wishlist.

Stardew Valley I've played on the Switch and I love it. Currently on Y3.

I might change the original post to computer exclusives?

And I have not heard of those last two, I will have to look them up.

I like simulation games, and some action that fall in the same category like Final Fantasy etc.
@Xionahri

I have played Jurrasic World Evolution on the PS4 a few years ago. I will probably add that to my wishlist.

Stardew Valley I've played on the Switch and I love it. Currently on Y3.

I might change the original post to computer exclusives?

And I have not heard of those last two, I will have to look them up.

I like simulation games, and some action that fall in the same category like Final Fantasy etc.
@Juxtapose Skyrim Special Edition is a GREAT game that I highly recommend if you're looking for a laugh. Bugs and glitches and comedic timing make this game what it is.

As above, Stardew Valley is a wonderful game that I cannot get enough of.

Also Minecraft. That game is popular for a reason.
@Juxtapose Skyrim Special Edition is a GREAT game that I highly recommend if you're looking for a laugh. Bugs and glitches and comedic timing make this game what it is.

As above, Stardew Valley is a wonderful game that I cannot get enough of.

Also Minecraft. That game is popular for a reason.
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
hmm, not sure if it works for your particular computer but genshin impact is one of my favorites!

i haven't played it but spiritfarer looks like a wonderful game if you like more casual/management stuff, which it seems like you do based on your game choices!
hmm, not sure if it works for your particular computer but genshin impact is one of my favorites!

i haven't played it but spiritfarer looks like a wonderful game if you like more casual/management stuff, which it seems like you do based on your game choices!
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
@404UserNotFound
I think Minecraft was one of the first things I downloaded and now I just have to get back into my account. I have friends that I'm going to join a server with.

@blackberrytart
I've heard the name SpiritFarer before.

And Genshin Impact is a Free To Play? You can buy updates and whatever.
@404UserNotFound
I think Minecraft was one of the first things I downloaded and now I just have to get back into my account. I have friends that I'm going to join a server with.

@blackberrytart
I've heard the name SpiritFarer before.

And Genshin Impact is a Free To Play? You can buy updates and whatever.
@Juxtapose it does have some cosmetics you can pay real money for, i think it's fairly easy to ignore though
@Juxtapose it does have some cosmetics you can pay real money for, i think it's fairly easy to ignore though
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
@blackberrytart

As long as it's got quests, I'm set LOL

I think I will be fine with in-game items. I rarely splurge on PTP.
@blackberrytart

As long as it's got quests, I'm set LOL

I think I will be fine with in-game items. I rarely splurge on PTP.
SPORE! Get spore. And all the dlc. I have spent over four years playing almost daily and i'm still not done yet. If you're looking for more modern things then I say look into things like Pikuniku, Night In The Woods, and Anarcute.
SPORE! Get spore. And all the dlc. I have spent over four years playing almost daily and i'm still not done yet. If you're looking for more modern things then I say look into things like Pikuniku, Night In The Woods, and Anarcute.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Hello. I would recommend you to play counter-strike global offensive. Cool game with a lot of online and good graphics. To improve your skill, you can look at https://skin.club/en, here are some cool guides.
Hello. I would recommend you to play counter-strike global offensive. Cool game with a lot of online and good graphics. To improve your skill, you can look at https://skin.club/en, here are some cool guides.
1 2 3 4