Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Blink-182 at Coachella This Year
Blink-182 is playing their first show together in nearly a decade right this moment.

I am in pieces watching it live right now. No one I live with is understanding my sheer joy at seeing my favorite childhood band back together and playing live right now so I thought I'd post.

I am so, so happy.

That is all. Thank you.
Blink-182 is playing their first show together in nearly a decade right this moment.

I am in pieces watching it live right now. No one I live with is understanding my sheer joy at seeing my favorite childhood band back together and playing live right now so I thought I'd post.

I am so, so happy.

That is all. Thank you.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
YEEEAAAAAAA

LETS FREAKING GOOOO
YEEEAAAAAAA

LETS FREAKING GOOOO
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
It's always been a dream of mine to go to Coachella but dem tickets tho. However then I think about the hassle of being in large crowds and waiting all the time. Then I figure it's better off to watch a livestream.

Anyway, one of my fave artists, Frank Ocean, is supposed to be performing right now but he's taking his sweet time hahaha.
It's always been a dream of mine to go to Coachella but dem tickets tho. However then I think about the hassle of being in large crowds and waiting all the time. Then I figure it's better off to watch a livestream.

Anyway, one of my fave artists, Frank Ocean, is supposed to be performing right now but he's taking his sweet time hahaha.
CxCeM78.png
61.pngLampette