Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help a newbie pick a scry?
Hello! I've been looking over my friend's shoulder at this game for the longest time, and finally decided to join. Nice to meetcha ~

My custom progenitor ended up with a wonderful tertiary color... but I don't know which tertiary gene I like the most. Glimmer and Underbelly are so similar, but is Glimmer worth the extra money? Does it add that much more to her that it would be worth saving up for, or is the Underbelly sufficient?

Dulcet

Dulcet

Ooooor... should I skip the belly altogether and go for Sparkle?

Dulcet

Decisions, decisions! Hmmm...
Hello! I've been looking over my friend's shoulder at this game for the longest time, and finally decided to join. Nice to meetcha ~

My custom progenitor ended up with a wonderful tertiary color... but I don't know which tertiary gene I like the most. Glimmer and Underbelly are so similar, but is Glimmer worth the extra money? Does it add that much more to her that it would be worth saving up for, or is the Underbelly sufficient?

Dulcet

Dulcet

Ooooor... should I skip the belly altogether and go for Sparkle?

Dulcet

Decisions, decisions! Hmmm...
Well, Glimmer adds some extra color to the horns, and in this case I think it’d be worth saving up for. Especially considering that your dragon is (or will be) an Aberration, and Ancient genes tend to be much cheaper than their Modern counterparts.

But, you can almost never go wrong with Sparkle. Especially when it’s a bright yellow color like your progen has!
Well, Glimmer adds some extra color to the horns, and in this case I think it’d be worth saving up for. Especially considering that your dragon is (or will be) an Aberration, and Ancient genes tend to be much cheaper than their Modern counterparts.

But, you can almost never go wrong with Sparkle. Especially when it’s a bright yellow color like your progen has!
Welcome to flight rising and congrats on the pretty progen! Personally I think I'd go for the sparkles here; they look really nice. As for glimmer vs underbelly, it can really depend. Imo glimmer kind of clashes with the soft looking primary and secondary in this case, so I'd go underbelly over glimmer for this dragon even if money were no object.
Welcome to flight rising and congrats on the pretty progen! Personally I think I'd go for the sparkles here; they look really nice. As for glimmer vs underbelly, it can really depend. Imo glimmer kind of clashes with the soft looking primary and secondary in this case, so I'd go underbelly over glimmer for this dragon even if money were no object.
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: storm seeker Skin: lonely for you only
@JoutaKujo ~ I do like the gold on the horns with Glimmer! And it's really no problem to save up, as I'm not impatient and will probably be able to spend a few Real World bucks here and there.

@Nytragen ~ I have to admit, I'm a sucker for sparkly and shiny things, so the Sparkle gene is right up my alley, especially in gold. And I can see what you mean about the Underbelly being softer than the Glimmer.

Thank you both for your input!
@JoutaKujo ~ I do like the gold on the horns with Glimmer! And it's really no problem to save up, as I'm not impatient and will probably be able to spend a few Real World bucks here and there.

@Nytragen ~ I have to admit, I'm a sucker for sparkly and shiny things, so the Sparkle gene is right up my alley, especially in gold. And I can see what you mean about the Underbelly being softer than the Glimmer.

Thank you both for your input!
I'd say Sparkle or Underbelly, but DEFINITELY NOT Glimmer.
It clashes too much with the primary and secondary.
I'd say Sparkle or Underbelly, but DEFINITELY NOT Glimmer.
It clashes too much with the primary and secondary.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
@EL1SHA ~ Thanks for sharing your opinion!^^
@EL1SHA ~ Thanks for sharing your opinion!^^