Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair clearout PWYW G1s, G2s
coming out of a depressive episode and trying to get back into FR. anything in the SALE/TRADE tabs in my lair and hibden is fair game ! pay what you want, i just need em gona to good homes now that i cant remember the ludicrous amounts of treasure i paid for some of them. a couple dragons for sale are nesting and i wont have space for the hatchlings until these other guys get bought, but most likely the hatchlings will go up for sale as well :)

rules:
- first come first served
- if the dragon you want is nesting i can put it on hold for you until the babies hatch, at that point i will ping you, if there is no response in 3 days FR time the dragon will either go back up for sale or i will ping the next person in line who wanted it
- random apparel/familiars/etc still equipped at time of listing not included in purchase
- no limit to dragons per user! take as many as you want
- PWYW but please keep it somewhat fair
- ok thats it go wild :)
coming out of a depressive episode and trying to get back into FR. anything in the SALE/TRADE tabs in my lair and hibden is fair game ! pay what you want, i just need em gona to good homes now that i cant remember the ludicrous amounts of treasure i paid for some of them. a couple dragons for sale are nesting and i wont have space for the hatchlings until these other guys get bought, but most likely the hatchlings will go up for sale as well :)

rules:
- first come first served
- if the dragon you want is nesting i can put it on hold for you until the babies hatch, at that point i will ping you, if there is no response in 3 days FR time the dragon will either go back up for sale or i will ping the next person in line who wanted it
- random apparel/familiars/etc still equipped at time of listing not included in purchase
- no limit to dragons per user! take as many as you want
- PWYW but please keep it somewhat fair
- ok thats it go wild :)
:)
Could I offer 50g for Unnamed (#83331096)? :o
Could I offer 50g for Unnamed (#83331096)? :o
0ZSX2ZT.pngtp1eAiM.pngNNEws4h.png2iCvw0g.pngLLXHrpZ.pngr40kQDf.pngIStPxKm.png6Zs7hJu.pngKdK3h1K.pngdIzT7zK.pngsFMScix.pngWRPJKhj.png
9T2FxyK.png
@CheshireCat CR sent !
@CheshireCat CR sent !