Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | just returned and new to forum :]
Hello! I have been quit and back and quit for several times and I think this time I will stay for quite longer... Anyway, I decide to begin my social life on forum. Hope it's not too late to introduce myself!

I'm Trezelia, you can call me Trez and my pronouns are She/Her or They/Them. My MBTI is INTP so apparently I'm not voluble lol, except when it comes to my fond topic like biology, fantasy, OC, PC gaming, etc. I don't talk or email so much. I prefer reading alone and writing some lores and bios. When I got back this time, I found I'm not so satisfied with the lore I had written, so I am now focusing on updating them (deleted almost all though).

I'm not exactly an English user (I'm Chinese and Learning English, yet not so good at it but like it). I like writing stories in both languages with some help of translation software. I'd like them to focus on different points with different expressing styles of each language. I can also do my bit for some translations if anyone needs it.

My dream job is to become a cat breeder... well just a dream x] I'm studying veterinary medicine for now.

I'd like to meet some new people here and share our lore (I guess when I done them?). I will be randomly active on forum from now on!
Hello! I have been quit and back and quit for several times and I think this time I will stay for quite longer... Anyway, I decide to begin my social life on forum. Hope it's not too late to introduce myself!

I'm Trezelia, you can call me Trez and my pronouns are She/Her or They/Them. My MBTI is INTP so apparently I'm not voluble lol, except when it comes to my fond topic like biology, fantasy, OC, PC gaming, etc. I don't talk or email so much. I prefer reading alone and writing some lores and bios. When I got back this time, I found I'm not so satisfied with the lore I had written, so I am now focusing on updating them (deleted almost all though).

I'm not exactly an English user (I'm Chinese and Learning English, yet not so good at it but like it). I like writing stories in both languages with some help of translation software. I'd like them to focus on different points with different expressing styles of each language. I can also do my bit for some translations if anyone needs it.

My dream job is to become a cat breeder... well just a dream x] I'm studying veterinary medicine for now.

I'd like to meet some new people here and share our lore (I guess when I done them?). I will be randomly active on forum from now on!
@SongOfEcho hey trez! welcome back to the site, i’m also a returning player myself. i’m also currently in the process of rewriting all my lore. it’s so hard to look back on what i used to have >> id love to be friends if you’re interested! welcome back again <3
@SongOfEcho hey trez! welcome back to the site, i’m also a returning player myself. i’m also currently in the process of rewriting all my lore. it’s so hard to look back on what i used to have >> id love to be friends if you’re interested! welcome back again <3
Welcome back for you too! I'm so happy to know that there is another person just like me. :D I've sent you a friend request. And I'm expecting to see your new lore!
Welcome back for you too! I'm so happy to know that there is another person just like me. :D I've sent you a friend request. And I'm expecting to see your new lore!
@SongOfEcho

Hello, Trez, I'm BunnySox; welcome back to FR and I hope you do enjoy the Forums and would love to see your lore and bios.

You might like to get on Discord, if that appeals to you, as many players use that platform now

There is also the Triweekly Writing Prompts thread that I'm aware of, and I'm sure there are other writing threads, if those would help to keep you imagining and writing.

Keep Having Fun!!

^^
@SongOfEcho

Hello, Trez, I'm BunnySox; welcome back to FR and I hope you do enjoy the Forums and would love to see your lore and bios.

You might like to get on Discord, if that appeals to you, as many players use that platform now

There is also the Triweekly Writing Prompts thread that I'm aware of, and I'm sure there are other writing threads, if those would help to keep you imagining and writing.

Keep Having Fun!!

^^
[quote name="SongOfEcho" date="2023-04-14 09:19:32" ] Welcome back for you too! I'm so happy to know that there is another person just like me. :D I've sent you a friend request. And I'm expecting to see your new lore! [/quote] @bubblejerky Just realise I forget to @... LOL I'm so new to forum. My reply is right up here! <3
SongOfEcho wrote on 2023-04-14 09:19:32:

@bubblejerky
Just realise I forget to @... LOL I'm so new to forum. My reply is right up here! <3
@BunnySox

Thank you! I'd like to join in the Discord. It's a bit late for my timezone so I'm going to bed for now. I'll check the threads tomorrow and I'm sure I'll like them!

Hope you have a good day/night! <3
@BunnySox

Thank you! I'd like to join in the Discord. It's a bit late for my timezone so I'm going to bed for now. I'll check the threads tomorrow and I'm sure I'll like them!

Hope you have a good day/night! <3
@SongOfEcho all good! i’m looking forward to see your writing as well!
@SongOfEcho all good! i’m looking forward to see your writing as well!