Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Haunt
1 2 3
@Lokiwolf
(its alright :3 hehe )

he was purring softly as he continued to nuzzle at her. Icestar gave a shake of her head, "yes, lets move on." she said, which Kuro nudged her to continue as well.
@Lokiwolf
(its alright :3 hehe )

he was purring softly as he continued to nuzzle at her. Icestar gave a shake of her head, "yes, lets move on." she said, which Kuro nudged her to continue as well.
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar
( so sorry again! :C )
Avoir nodded, more to himself than to anyone else. Vesa grinned and walked slowly, her tail brushing against Scorpio's cheek. Frox slithered to the side, he was pretty long when stretched out. He nodded to Kuro. Kuro seemed nice, although he was pretty wary of everyone.
@Icestar
( so sorry again! :C )
Avoir nodded, more to himself than to anyone else. Vesa grinned and walked slowly, her tail brushing against Scorpio's cheek. Frox slithered to the side, he was pretty long when stretched out. He nodded to Kuro. Kuro seemed nice, although he was pretty wary of everyone.
Goodnight, sir.
@Lokiwolf
(its alright =P )

Scorpio smiled, nuzzling Vesa with a putt before walked alongside her. Kurogane kept his place beside Icestar as the fire on her tail started to provide the group with light. "maybe a spot to stay will be a good idea to look for."
@Lokiwolf
(its alright =P )

Scorpio smiled, nuzzling Vesa with a putt before walked alongside her. Kurogane kept his place beside Icestar as the fire on her tail started to provide the group with light. "maybe a spot to stay will be a good idea to look for."
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar
“ Great idea, ” Avoir nodded. He looked around, trying to find a space that would fit every dragon in.
“ Doesn't seem like there's a lot of choice, ” Frox muttered.
@Icestar
“ Great idea, ” Avoir nodded. He looked around, trying to find a space that would fit every dragon in.
“ Doesn't seem like there's a lot of choice, ” Frox muttered.
Goodnight, sir.
@Lokiwolf

"we might need to split up." Scorpio mentioned, "in a building or two. close together."

"much as we probably dont want, we will probably need, i dont thing there will be an intact building that will fit us all." Kuro continued, nodding.
@Lokiwolf

"we might need to split up." Scorpio mentioned, "in a building or two. close together."

"much as we probably dont want, we will probably need, i dont thing there will be an intact building that will fit us all." Kuro continued, nodding.
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar

“ Well we can't separate Scorpio and Vesa for one thing and I'm sure Kuro and Icestar will be happy to stay in the same building. I guess that just leaves me and Frox, ” Avoir nodded. “ Frox, stay with Vesa and Scorpio. I, Kuro and Icestar should go into the other building. What do you think? ”
@Icestar

“ Well we can't separate Scorpio and Vesa for one thing and I'm sure Kuro and Icestar will be happy to stay in the same building. I guess that just leaves me and Frox, ” Avoir nodded. “ Frox, stay with Vesa and Scorpio. I, Kuro and Icestar should go into the other building. What do you think? ”
Goodnight, sir.
@Lokiwolf

"that should work out well enough." Kuro nodded. "best find two that are close together. so we are close should something happen." he looked around. there wasn't exactly totally intact places in here but fair ones were around.
@Lokiwolf

"that should work out well enough." Kuro nodded. "best find two that are close together. so we are close should something happen." he looked around. there wasn't exactly totally intact places in here but fair ones were around.
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar
@Lokiwolf

could i join?
@Icestar
@Lokiwolf

could i join?
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@jennysir

(i don't see why not. though, lets see what Lokie thinks. who'll you be having in, if so?)
@jennysir

(i don't see why not. though, lets see what Lokie thinks. who'll you be having in, if so?)
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
1 2 3