Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Raymond's Art Shop! [PWYW-OPEN-USD/RLC]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[quote name="Rayymond" date="2023-02-11 01:50:07" ] @homemademonster hello! Sorry to inform you, but 700g and 30kt is not enough for a shaded bust in the normal style and the slots for normal/sketchy styles are currently filled up! Feel free to come back later if youd be interested in other options! [/quote] Sorry, i was under the impression that 100g =10kt. I missread. Please do ping me when youhave slots open tho!
Rayymond wrote on 2023-02-11 01:50:07:
@homemademonster hello! Sorry to inform you, but 700g and 30kt is not enough for a shaded bust in the normal style and the slots for normal/sketchy styles are currently filled up! Feel free to come back later if youd be interested in other options!
Sorry, i was under the impression that 100g =10kt. I missread. Please do ping me when youhave slots open tho!

Signature.png
Will do!
Will do!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
For sure, I have my gems at the ready. But no pressure if you don't find the time :)
For sure, I have my gems at the ready. But no pressure if you don't find the time :)
@sidya @solcie @runell @plaquedoc @friendlydragon and @homemademonster (not sure if you still wanted the ping but!!)
Not opening yet (planning to do so next week as we are having a spring break!) but some changes have been made!

I now have 2 pinglists - one for general art, one for the default artstyle - now, the latter can be ordered only if you are on the pinglist(s) (due to how much time and effort it takes and.. thats what was originally available). Please let me know on which pinglist(s) you would like to be for the future reopenings via forums or PMs! (or whether youd like to be removed!)
No answer = moved to general pinglist
More information can be found in the first shop post! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3125996#post_3125996

Have a great day, gamers!
@sidya @solcie @runell @plaquedoc @friendlydragon and @homemademonster (not sure if you still wanted the ping but!!)
Not opening yet (planning to do so next week as we are having a spring break!) but some changes have been made!

I now have 2 pinglists - one for general art, one for the default artstyle - now, the latter can be ordered only if you are on the pinglist(s) (due to how much time and effort it takes and.. thats what was originally available). Please let me know on which pinglist(s) you would like to be for the future reopenings via forums or PMs! (or whether youd like to be removed!)
No answer = moved to general pinglist
More information can be found in the first shop post! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3125996#post_3125996

Have a great day, gamers!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
I call the default style pinglist!

So ready for this to open up again, already made back twice the gems I spent with you last time
I call the default style pinglist!

So ready for this to open up again, already made back twice the gems I spent with you last time
rANREhH.png
Get me on that default style pinglist please :)
Get me on that default style pinglist please :)
Hell yeah brother we are opening!
Sketchy style accepting any order type, default style bust ups only *falls over and crumples up in a ball

GENERAL PINGLIST (all artstyles/art types) (ask to be added/removed!):
@sidya @solcie @plaquedoc

DEFAULT ARTSTYLE PINGLIST (ask to be added/removed!):
@friendlydragon @runell

+ @homemademonster okay yeah i think thats eveyone

May not be fcfs depending on how i feel aughagugah
Hell yeah brother we are opening!
Sketchy style accepting any order type, default style bust ups only *falls over and crumples up in a ball

GENERAL PINGLIST (all artstyles/art types) (ask to be added/removed!):
@sidya @solcie @plaquedoc

DEFAULT ARTSTYLE PINGLIST (ask to be added/removed!):
@friendlydragon @runell

+ @homemademonster okay yeah i think thats eveyone

May not be fcfs depending on how i feel aughagugah
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
Boi you opened again [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82880554][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828806/82880554_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Style:[/b] normal [b]Type:[/b] bust shaded [b]Payment:[/b] mixed G/T [b]Notes:[/b] Cheery expression, the hat covering his eyes and giving a thumbs up with a lighter sized flame coming out of his thumb [b]Method of contact:[/b] Discord, lost access to my account so i'll be sending you a friend request from my new one
Boi you opened again

Character: 82880554_350.png
Style: normal
Type: bust shaded
Payment: mixed G/T
Notes: Cheery expression, the hat covering his eyes and giving a thumbs up with a lighter sized flame coming out of his thumb
Method of contact: Discord, lost access to my account so i'll be sending you a friend request from my new one

rANREhH.png
Character: Joestar or Liam
Style: Normal
Type: Bust + Shaded
Payment: Gems
Notes: If chosen:
Joestar - Aloof and stern around those he doesn't know, gentle and carefree around those he does.
Liam - Uptight and unimpressed at most things, an air of professionality. Has a secret soft side only for family.
Method of contact: Discord (u know my disc >:) )
Character: Joestar or Liam
Style: Normal
Type: Bust + Shaded
Notes: If chosen:
Joestar - Aloof and stern around those he doesn't know, gentle and carefree around those he does.
Liam - Uptight and unimpressed at most things, an air of professionality. Has a secret soft side only for family.
Method of contact: Discord (u know my disc >:) )
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
Character: Taryn
Style: Default
Type: Shaded Bust
Notes: Bit of a bully so angry smiling or scowling for this hall monitor (lol)
Method of contact: Discord, I can msg you again on there so you remember who I am lol

Thanks for considering, I understand if I missed out again. Take care of yourself!
Character: Taryn
Style: Default
Type: Shaded Bust
Notes: Bit of a bully so angry smiling or scowling for this hall monitor (lol)
Method of contact: Discord, I can msg you again on there so you remember who I am lol

Thanks for considering, I understand if I missed out again. Take care of yourself!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13