Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiii! :D New here
Hello! I've been around for a few days now but I thought I'd finally get around to introduce myself! My name's Stows, I use They/He/It pronouns with that order of preference!
I'm a bit awkward with introductions as I am neurodivergent but I heard great things about this games community and I can't wait to be a part of it! Looking for some friends :D

Thought I'd also list some of my hobbies, that's what you do in introductions, right lol?
I really love fiction podcasts (like The Magnus Archives, Camp Here & There and Welcome To Nightvale), video games (Like The Witcher, The Pokemon series and Stardew Valley) and I really love Sci-fi (like Doctor Who and Startrek) and space!
Hello! I've been around for a few days now but I thought I'd finally get around to introduce myself! My name's Stows, I use They/He/It pronouns with that order of preference!
I'm a bit awkward with introductions as I am neurodivergent but I heard great things about this games community and I can't wait to be a part of it! Looking for some friends :D

Thought I'd also list some of my hobbies, that's what you do in introductions, right lol?
I really love fiction podcasts (like The Magnus Archives, Camp Here & There and Welcome To Nightvale), video games (Like The Witcher, The Pokemon series and Stardew Valley) and I really love Sci-fi (like Doctor Who and Startrek) and space!
@CosmicStowaway hey there, Stows! welcome to the site [emoji=coatl happy size=1] there are lots of neurodivergent folks here (me included), so no need to worry about being awkward~ i'm also a fan of cosmic horror, Nightvale, the Witcher, Stardew Valley, and other cozy collect-a-thon games, and i really enjoy drawing and sculpting monsters. if you have any questions about game mechanics e.t.c., feel free to contact me and i'll do my best to help [emoji=aether tongue size=1] (i've been here for almost 10 years, so i like to think i know how most things work by now...in theory, anyway haha) I hope you enjoy your stay!
@CosmicStowaway hey there, Stows! welcome to the site

there are lots of neurodivergent folks here (me included), so no need to worry about being awkward~ i'm also a fan of cosmic horror, Nightvale, the Witcher, Stardew Valley, and other cozy collect-a-thon games, and i really enjoy drawing and sculpting monsters.

if you have any questions about game mechanics e.t.c., feel free to contact me and i'll do my best to help (i've been here for almost 10 years, so i like to think i know how most things work by now...in theory, anyway haha)

I hope you enjoy your stay!
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Hi stows!! I love your user, it's sorta similar to mine!! My names Astraeus. I'm also ND, nice to meet ya!

Your dragons are absolutely STUNNING btw.

I LOVE WELCOME TO NIGHTVALE OMG, I need to catch up on it though. I love playing vid games, I think my favorites have to be Majora's Mask (a Legend of Zelda game), The Sims, Apex Legends, and Alice: Madness Returns. I've been meaning to watch Doctor Who!! I just haven't really found the time, I ended up watching Supernatural and got sucked down the SuperWhoLock hole.

Welcome to the site!! I hope you have an amazing stay, don't be afraid to reach out to people. We don't bite!!
Hi stows!! I love your user, it's sorta similar to mine!! My names Astraeus. I'm also ND, nice to meet ya!

Your dragons are absolutely STUNNING btw.

I LOVE WELCOME TO NIGHTVALE OMG, I need to catch up on it though. I love playing vid games, I think my favorites have to be Majora's Mask (a Legend of Zelda game), The Sims, Apex Legends, and Alice: Madness Returns. I've been meaning to watch Doctor Who!! I just haven't really found the time, I ended up watching Supernatural and got sucked down the SuperWhoLock hole.

Welcome to the site!! I hope you have an amazing stay, don't be afraid to reach out to people. We don't bite!!
atlas-astraea, it/its!
nls9mAp.png