Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61
Gravel, eh? How enterprising.
Gravel, eh? How enterprising.
eq6zQ9M.png Oh boy, this is certainly a site that I am on sometimes! Yep.
7osWSYn.png
l1L89uY.png
bYt72YT.png (I’m procrastinating writing a lot of my dragon lore…)
LGvol4P.png
7.8/10 too much gravel
7.8/10 too much gravel
I'm A Bit Of A Derpy Fellow.~ oh btw help me hatch my dragcave eggs! yPKG6.gif QylIJ.gif jmxnb.gif LWFKa.gif t4nFx.gif L6Ajj.gif svrQM.gif DCU4J.gif
@Undel normally i wouldn't bother a dev but i think there's SO much confusion from a lot of players about how the purchasable scenes in this event work because yall did not include* the usual "here is how this item works" message that has been done for every year prior

(*probably due to some oversight from the hacking issues yall were remedying)
@Undel normally i wouldn't bother a dev but i think there's SO much confusion from a lot of players about how the purchasable scenes in this event work because yall did not include* the usual "here is how this item works" message that has been done for every year prior

(*probably due to some oversight from the hacking issues yall were remedying)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3355998&skin=0&apparel=444,34611,49103,35204&xt=dressing.png[/img] Authorities are of the look out for this dragon. Please report any gravel related activity.[emoji=looking glass size=5]
scry?sdid=3355998&skin=0&apparel=444,34611,49103,35204&xt=dressing.png

Authorities are of the look out for this dragon. Please report any gravel related activity.
I spent an hour trying to get 405 gravel for a second time, turns out you can't buy the "scenes" twice [emoji=skull size=1] i'm salty I spent 20 gems and two noggles for that hahaha
I spent an hour trying to get 405 gravel for a second time, turns out you can't buy the "scenes" twice

i'm salty I spent 20 gems and two noggles for that hahaha

ePOliyb.png
qjxrAwx.png
AQPJNOh.png
Pgv53XB.png
I have been enjoying the gravely bounty.
I have been enjoying the gravely bounty.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
*Me who already hoarded gravel and other useless items on the off chance they would be useful someday*
HA HA HA Finally!! My Time Has Come!!
*Me who already hoarded gravel and other useless items on the off chance they would be useful someday*
HA HA HA Finally!! My Time Has Come!!
Waystone3.gif
so i've been having a couple thoughts on Marva which may or may not be thanks to all the caffeine from the iced tea bottles i've been drinking these past few days going to my head and making my thoughts even crazier than usual...

so y'know how we've never actually seen Marva, right? well that got me thinking; what if we have? what if she's been right in front of us the entire time, it's just that she's something that we always think couldn't possibly be her, so we think it's not?

what if the cardboard cutout is Marva?

think about it; flight rising lore is pretty weird already, so a sentient cardboard cutout that can somehow talk isn't too far out there, but that leaves the question; who created her? is she some sort of ghost-or even, as i've seen before, The Shade itself-possessing a random cardboard cutout she found? was she made purposefully by either an already-known or a yet-to-be-seen NPC dragon, and if it's the former, who? (i've got something on that last one, but that'll come in later) was she the result of some cauldron accident Baldwin had? just she just form out of nowhere, as we see her today?

back to that second part; could she have been created by some existing NPC? well i think i've found something on that; Marva trades her gravel for random objects, who else trades for random objects? Crim. i believe that Crim may have created Marva in order to get more things for her collection, as to how she did that? who knows!
so i've been having a couple thoughts on Marva which may or may not be thanks to all the caffeine from the iced tea bottles i've been drinking these past few days going to my head and making my thoughts even crazier than usual...

so y'know how we've never actually seen Marva, right? well that got me thinking; what if we have? what if she's been right in front of us the entire time, it's just that she's something that we always think couldn't possibly be her, so we think it's not?

think about it; flight rising lore is pretty weird already, so a sentient cardboard cutout that can somehow talk isn't too far out there, but that leaves the question; who created her? is she some sort of ghost-or even, as i've seen before, The Shade itself-possessing a random cardboard cutout she found? was she made purposefully by either an already-known or a yet-to-be-seen NPC dragon, and if it's the former, who? (i've got something on that last one, but that'll come in later) was she the result of some cauldron accident Baldwin had? just she just form out of nowhere, as we see her today?

back to that second part; could she have been created by some existing NPC? well i think i've found something on that; Marva trades her gravel for random objects, who else trades for random objects? Crim. i believe that Crim may have created Marva in order to get more things for her collection, as to how she did that? who knows!
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
[quote name="Ruitekitsune5" date="2023-04-03 16:09:12" ] so i've been having a couple thoughts on Marva which may or may not be thanks to all the caffeine from the iced tea bottles i've been drinking these past few days going to my head and making my thoughts even crazier than usual... so y'know how we've never actually seen Marva, right? well that got me thinking; what if we have? what if she's been right in front of us the entire time, it's just that she's something that we always think couldn't possibly be her, so we think it's not? what if the cardboard cutout is Marva? think about it; flight rising lore is pretty weird already, so a sentient cardboard cutout that can somehow talk isn't too far out there, but that leaves the question; who created her? is she some sort of ghost-or even, as i've seen before, The Shade itself-possessing a random cardboard cutout she found? was she made purposefully by either an already-known or a yet-to-be-seen NPC dragon, and if it's the former, who? (i've got something on that last one, but that'll come in later) was she the result of some cauldron accident Baldwin had? just she just form out of nowhere, as we see her today? back to that second part; could she have been created by some existing NPC? well i think i've found something on that; Marva trades her gravel for random objects, who else trades for random objects? Crim. i believe that Crim may have created Marva in order to get more things for her collection, as to how she did that? who knows! [/quote] My theory is that Marva is that lil rock thing that's holding a magic wand, at the bottom left iirc like the magic wand and hat look real and maybe its a cutout of Marva ??
Ruitekitsune5 wrote on 2023-04-03 16:09:12:

My theory is that Marva is that lil rock thing that's holding a magic wand, at the bottom left iirc

like the magic wand and hat look real and maybe its a cutout of Marva ??
ePOliyb.png
qjxrAwx.png
AQPJNOh.png
Pgv53XB.png
@three3yes the creature is a familiar Marva kind of gave us (one of her items turned into it.)
Which Waychunk
@three3yes the creature is a familiar Marva kind of gave us (one of her items turned into it.)
Which Waychunk
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61