Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Temp closed for finals T-T
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[b]Dragon link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60031969][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600320/60031969_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] Any. [b]Theme: [/b]Not really sure; I kind of want a match to the accent I have, which seems to give off a pink and maybe an elegant look? I'm having trouble with what to do with him overall, so feel free to make your own idea. I don't really have a pink themed dragon and I kind of want to make him that one, but if something works better, I can easily shift. [b]Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?[/b] [skin=28965] or any other one that might look good on him. [b]Specific items you want included/excluded:[/b] Nothing specific really. I'm genuinely clueless on what to put on him. [b]Extra details?:[/b] To be very general, he's a softie with a heart for romance and elegance. I had the idea of "sweetheart" for him, but I'm not sure how to get that look for him or anything to even match with him. I'd rather avoid a super busy and layered look with clothing, I typically like to let a dragon's natural look take over and find something that brings out the best of that and adds a little something else rather than just slathering them with clothes that cover everything I like about the dragon. But I'm completely open to most stuff.
Dragon link: 60031969_350.png
Number of apparel slots: Any.
Theme: Not really sure; I kind of want a match to the accent I have, which seems to give off a pink and maybe an elegant look? I'm having trouble with what to do with him overall, so feel free to make your own idea. I don't really have a pink themed dragon and I kind of want to make him that one, but if something works better, I can easily shift.
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?
or any other one that might look good on him.
Specific items you want included/excluded: Nothing specific really. I'm genuinely clueless on what to put on him.
Extra details?: To be very general, he's a softie with a heart for romance and elegance. I had the idea of "sweetheart" for him, but I'm not sure how to get that look for him or anything to even match with him.
I'd rather avoid a super busy and layered look with clothing, I typically like to let a dragon's natural look take over and find something that brings out the best of that and adds a little something else rather than just slathering them with clothes that cover everything I like about the dragon. But I'm completely open to most stuff.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Note:It's kinda late for me so these outfit names are a bit unhinged lol

@cowboycalledmal
This is actually the second café owner I have dressed since I opened this up again and I love the aesthetic! The apron is a bit blue here, but I think it was a must for this look. Even though there are some tea pieces, I think it also adds to the vibes! I love the color scheme
Caffeine

@CrazyOwl
So happy to have a returning customer! :D I have two separate outfits for you with two different vibes.
For this one, I used a lot of the contrast aviator and rogue along with a few other pieces for accents! Its more of a flying instructor/admirals outfit! I would also recommend trying out the brutal banner for the wings as it also looks cool!
Airplane go weeee

This outfit goes all spooky and edgy. For both of them, I really like sticking to a white and black color scheme as it looks really cool :)
She's Spooky Now

@rizs
I went a tad overboard with the amount of apparel but I really like the result! I actually got inspo from you signature lol, I saw the leaves and was like "yeah that would be a really cool accent color" so behold! He is a tree man, spirit, whatever you want him to be
He Speaks for the Trees

@LuckyGriffin
This gal has some stubborn colors alright. I could just feel her pompous attitude as I tried to get some apparel work >:[ (/j I love a good challenge!) I did use 7 slots but I think it was a good idea to add some black accents to tie her outfit into her circuit gene
Pompous Royalty

Note:It's kinda late for me so these outfit names are a bit unhinged lol

@cowboycalledmal
This is actually the second café owner I have dressed since I opened this up again and I love the aesthetic! The apron is a bit blue here, but I think it was a must for this look. Even though there are some tea pieces, I think it also adds to the vibes! I love the color scheme
Caffeine

@CrazyOwl
So happy to have a returning customer! :D I have two separate outfits for you with two different vibes.
For this one, I used a lot of the contrast aviator and rogue along with a few other pieces for accents! Its more of a flying instructor/admirals outfit! I would also recommend trying out the brutal banner for the wings as it also looks cool!
Airplane go weeee

This outfit goes all spooky and edgy. For both of them, I really like sticking to a white and black color scheme as it looks really cool :)
She's Spooky Now

@rizs
I went a tad overboard with the amount of apparel but I really like the result! I actually got inspo from you signature lol, I saw the leaves and was like "yeah that would be a really cool accent color" so behold! He is a tree man, spirit, whatever you want him to be
He Speaks for the Trees

@LuckyGriffin
This gal has some stubborn colors alright. I could just feel her pompous attitude as I tried to get some apparel work >:[ (/j I love a good challenge!) I did use 7 slots but I think it was a good idea to add some black accents to tie her outfit into her circuit gene
Pompous Royalty

Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@KnucklePuck
One more before bed! I will admit this one threw me for a loop ;-; He just wouldn't look fancy as this site has an apparent lack of not aggressively pink apparel. I did my best and I hope this will at least help get the juices flowing with what to do with this stubborn man's outfit
Bachelor
@KnucklePuck
One more before bed! I will admit this one threw me for a loop ;-; He just wouldn't look fancy as this site has an apparent lack of not aggressively pink apparel. I did my best and I hope this will at least help get the juices flowing with what to do with this stubborn man's outfit
Bachelor
@swimmergirl0903

Oh dude, I actually LOVE this. I'm kind of glad it wasn't just me who was stuck on what to do for him... he's been a bit of a thorn in my side on what to throw on him, but I think what you've created is absolutely stunning for him! I totally get what you mean, I feel like a relaxed or pastel pink would pair with him so well, but everything seemed bright and flashy when I wanted something more gentle and inviting. I honestly have no idea how you managed to work it out on him, I have tried for ages, haha. But thank you a lot! I think I'll actually stick to everything you've included. I never would have considered layering a vest or even trying a tailcoat.. perhaps I need to leap out of my comfort zone more.

Is it possible to request help for another? I understand if not, but I'm incredibly impressed. I'll even tip for your effort!
@swimmergirl0903

Oh dude, I actually LOVE this. I'm kind of glad it wasn't just me who was stuck on what to do for him... he's been a bit of a thorn in my side on what to throw on him, but I think what you've created is absolutely stunning for him! I totally get what you mean, I feel like a relaxed or pastel pink would pair with him so well, but everything seemed bright and flashy when I wanted something more gentle and inviting. I honestly have no idea how you managed to work it out on him, I have tried for ages, haha. But thank you a lot! I think I'll actually stick to everything you've included. I never would have considered layering a vest or even trying a tailcoat.. perhaps I need to leap out of my comfort zone more.

Is it possible to request help for another? I understand if not, but I'm incredibly impressed. I'll even tip for your effort!
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@swimmergirl0903

You made my prissy girl look stunning! I’m so impressed at how beautiful this outfit looks, you really overcame the challenge! Thank you so incredibly much and I’ll be getting to work on getting this outfit together for her!
@swimmergirl0903

You made my prissy girl look stunning! I’m so impressed at how beautiful this outfit looks, you really overcame the challenge! Thank you so incredibly much and I’ll be getting to work on getting this outfit together for her!
image.png
23 l she/they l FR+8 l UK
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
tyEuRXe.pngq3Me7tJ.png
image.png
@swimmergirl0903

Hi, sorry for the late response! I had a fairly busy weekend. But thank you for the outfit for Pascal :o. He looks stunning! I'll definitely be using some of this apparel (when I can afford it </3)
@swimmergirl0903

Hi, sorry for the late response! I had a fairly busy weekend. But thank you for the outfit for Pascal :o. He looks stunning! I'll definitely be using some of this apparel (when I can afford it </3)
@swimmergirl0903 waa he looks so good! the autumn leaves match him so well, and i didn't even know that tailcoat existed but it looks so nice :0 tysm! i fear it may be shopping spree time...
@swimmergirl0903 waa he looks so good! the autumn leaves match him so well, and i didn't even know that tailcoat existed but it looks so nice :0 tysm! i fear it may be shopping spree time...
fr_sig1.pngfr_sig2.png _______

he/they
fr+3
wishlist
fr_sig3.png
@KnucklePuck
I’m happy you like it! Please, give me ALL of your dressing issues, I’m happy to help :D
@KnucklePuck
I’m happy you like it! Please, give me ALL of your dressing issues, I’m happy to help :D
oh very neat! and perfect timing, because i've just no idea what to do with one of my new guys.

Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81663685
Number of apparel slots: max 16
Theme: Aaaanything.... but probably relatively monocolour (like all goldish or all... white?) to let his genes shine
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?: go ahead and add one if it doesn't cover his colours too much
Specific items you want included/excluded: i don't have the $$ for the oldest stuff lol
oh very neat! and perfect timing, because i've just no idea what to do with one of my new guys.

Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81663685
Number of apparel slots: max 16
Theme: Aaaanything.... but probably relatively monocolour (like all goldish or all... white?) to let his genes shine
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?: go ahead and add one if it doesn't cover his colours too much
Specific items you want included/excluded: i don't have the $$ for the oldest stuff lol
Tn6vkmN.png6LFKKwp.pnglIrGAuS.png
@Fethermage
Butler...but with a knife

Name is self explanatory >:D Idk why but his goofy eye apparel was giving me "weary butler who always has to clean up the definitely not illegal mess (thats what the knife is for) I really liked him in black, but if you were still looking for white, all of this apparel has white and silver versions! (spiffy suit apparel, sinister footpads, silver sylvan and seraph pieces... ect)
@Fethermage
Butler...but with a knife

Name is self explanatory >:D Idk why but his goofy eye apparel was giving me "weary butler who always has to clean up the definitely not illegal mess (thats what the knife is for) I really liked him in black, but if you were still looking for white, all of this apparel has white and silver versions! (spiffy suit apparel, sinister footpads, silver sylvan and seraph pieces... ect)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13