Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Temp closed for finals T-T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Dragon link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4703824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/47039/4703824_350.png[/img][/url] Number of apparel slots: Not too many Theme: Ice Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?: Go ahead! Specific items you want included/excluded: Nothing TOO expensive Extra details: As you can see I've dressed her in a few things, but nothing has ever really satisfied me. I usually prefer a lighter touch with apparel, and especially with Frostfire I feel like most things just end up covering up her appeal? For example, the gembond on her body just feels... satisfying? I'm just not familiar enough with all the apparel out there to dress her lightly but convincingly. Halp! Thanks a bunch!
Dragon link: 4703824_350.png
Number of apparel slots: Not too many
Theme: Ice
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?: Go ahead!
Specific items you want included/excluded: Nothing TOO expensive
Extra details: As you can see I've dressed her in a few things, but nothing has ever really satisfied me. I usually prefer a lighter touch with apparel, and especially with Frostfire I feel like most things just end up covering up her appeal? For example, the gembond on her body just feels... satisfying? I'm just not familiar enough with all the apparel out there to dress her lightly but convincingly. Halp!

Thanks a bunch!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Reokyu
I tried my best to make this affordable but I think he looks very nice
In the guise of the tidelord

The siren sylvan set cycles in the marketplace, you can use a token for the fins, the fin jewels is only 30g on the ah which is pretty good for a fest item, and the glowing clawtips is a baldwin item!

@CrazyOwl
The Depths Stare Back

I immediately default to spooky deep sea fish for blue guardians lol, they have the perfect build for it! I think the skin looks really cool (I find all of my accents by looking on the ah and this one wasnt too pricy) even though it was a thundercrack skin, it feels more like a bioluminescent fish to me.

@catgame21234
Let me just say, I love your lore .o. I poked around a bit so I could get a general grasp of what was going on and I love it! I also really enjoy the fact that Saeiqa is the actual child of his parents and that he being the only non exalted is part of his story! (ngl I kinda wanna include some lineage into my lore now) My headcannon has Saeiqa still being just as cheery as he is now! He is still interested the steam powered inventions of his father but unlike him, he is very open about his intentions to use his electric inventions to help others! (I assume this is more of a what if thing so I did include some pricy apparel here)
Electrician

@EarthPuppies
I think that the only thing that doesn't match color wise with her outfit right now is the cloak! Everything else in her outfit is reddish pink(floral), neon pink (arcane vibes), and a deep purple (space vibes) the cloak has a bright purple at the top which throws the other colors off. A lot of the arcane apparel has this bright purple but I found some apparel that complements the other colors more but still makes her feel spacey! You can swap in some of these apparel sets to match how you feel but I think these are some things that match her well! She is a very pretty dragon
Cosmic Flora

@Wolfspeaker
I get what you mean! I have a few dragons who look a lot better with less apparel! I personally use accents to add a little more to the dragon without making it too overwhelming! If you like the accent I added I do have an extra copy I can just give to you for her :D Other than that, I would reccomend layering pieces from the sylvan set if you are looking for more fins to match the fin jewels (I did not include just in case it was too much apparel)
Frost Queen
@Reokyu
I tried my best to make this affordable but I think he looks very nice
In the guise of the tidelord

The siren sylvan set cycles in the marketplace, you can use a token for the fins, the fin jewels is only 30g on the ah which is pretty good for a fest item, and the glowing clawtips is a baldwin item!

@CrazyOwl
The Depths Stare Back

I immediately default to spooky deep sea fish for blue guardians lol, they have the perfect build for it! I think the skin looks really cool (I find all of my accents by looking on the ah and this one wasnt too pricy) even though it was a thundercrack skin, it feels more like a bioluminescent fish to me.

@catgame21234
Let me just say, I love your lore .o. I poked around a bit so I could get a general grasp of what was going on and I love it! I also really enjoy the fact that Saeiqa is the actual child of his parents and that he being the only non exalted is part of his story! (ngl I kinda wanna include some lineage into my lore now) My headcannon has Saeiqa still being just as cheery as he is now! He is still interested the steam powered inventions of his father but unlike him, he is very open about his intentions to use his electric inventions to help others! (I assume this is more of a what if thing so I did include some pricy apparel here)
Electrician

@EarthPuppies
I think that the only thing that doesn't match color wise with her outfit right now is the cloak! Everything else in her outfit is reddish pink(floral), neon pink (arcane vibes), and a deep purple (space vibes) the cloak has a bright purple at the top which throws the other colors off. A lot of the arcane apparel has this bright purple but I found some apparel that complements the other colors more but still makes her feel spacey! You can swap in some of these apparel sets to match how you feel but I think these are some things that match her well! She is a very pretty dragon
Cosmic Flora

@Wolfspeaker
I get what you mean! I have a few dragons who look a lot better with less apparel! I personally use accents to add a little more to the dragon without making it too overwhelming! If you like the accent I added I do have an extra copy I can just give to you for her :D Other than that, I would reccomend layering pieces from the sylvan set if you are looking for more fins to match the fin jewels (I did not include just in case it was too much apparel)
Frost Queen
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@swimmergirl0903 thank you, I have added all but the unearthly onyx apparel, but I'll add that as well when I get it :3
@swimmergirl0903 thank you, I have added all but the unearthly onyx apparel, but I'll add that as well when I get it :3
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84388189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/843882/84388189_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] no limit ! [b]Theme:[/b] cafe/coffee shop owner , shes pretty pretentious about her craft [b]Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?:[/b] i dont have one in mind but feel free to add one if you think it looks good ! [b]Specific items you want included/excluded:[/b] low-er priced items would be ideal but i dont have a specific budget [b]Extra details?:[/b] Beatrice is the owner and operator of a local coffee house. she takes her business very seriously, believing that coffee can be its own kind of art form. shes very reserved and sometimes blunt which can come off as her being rude. however she genuinely believes that coffee can bring people together and cure what ails thank you :D
84388189_350.png

Number of apparel slots: no limit !
Theme: cafe/coffee shop owner , shes pretty pretentious about her craft
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?: i dont have one in mind but feel free to add one if you think it looks good !
Specific items you want included/excluded: low-er priced items would be ideal but i dont have a specific budget
Extra details?: Beatrice is the owner and operator of a local coffee house. she takes her business very seriously, believing that coffee can be its own kind of art form. shes very reserved and sometimes blunt which can come off as her being rude. however she genuinely believes that coffee can bring people together and cure what ails

thank you :D
jA5A7gu.png
oaolHwW.png
9hqcHsy.png
JNAfoEf.png
qhK4FYS.png
mWCEbQu.png
mlHpBMC.png
HhpzPA3.png
hi it's cowboy time | fr+3

he/they
JSSQ34Q.png
art shop link
50754.png
@swimmergirl0903 Thank you! I do love how the accent turns her horns all icy, but I'm torn about the little swirls disrupting her gembond pattern. But thanks for putting this accent on my radar!
@swimmergirl0903 Thank you! I do love how the accent turns her horns all icy, but I'm torn about the little swirls disrupting her gembond pattern. But thanks for putting this accent on my radar!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@swimmergirl0903
Thank you so much! He looks so good I love it ^^
@swimmergirl0903
Thank you so much! He looks so good I love it ^^
Universe_Drifters.png
@swimmergirl0903
oh gosh, he looks so dapper. Thank you so much! and I'm very glad you found the lore to be enjoyable!
@swimmergirl0903
oh gosh, he looks so dapper. Thank you so much! and I'm very glad you found the lore to be enjoyable!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Dragon link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67163043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671631/67163043_350.png[/img][/url] Number of apparel slots: 10 Theme: nope Do you have a skin/mind if I add one? I don't mind Specific items you want included/excluded: Nope @swimmergirl0903
Dragon link: 67163043_350.png
Number of apparel slots: 10
Theme: nope
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one? I don't mind
Specific items you want included/excluded: Nope
@swimmergirl0903
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
(Scry) link:
sos

Number of apparel slots: 15
Theme: warm/muted colors, but otherwise go crazy! no lore yet :(
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one? add one if you think it fits! (and it's reasonably obtainable)
Specific items you want included/excluded: n/a
Extra details? ackk been trying to find a pretty outfit for this guy for forever! i really love his face & would love if it could stay visible <3

tysm for doing this! your outfits are all so gorgeous :0
(Scry) link:
sos

Number of apparel slots: 15
Theme: warm/muted colors, but otherwise go crazy! no lore yet :(
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one? add one if you think it fits! (and it's reasonably obtainable)
Specific items you want included/excluded: n/a
Extra details? ackk been trying to find a pretty outfit for this guy for forever! i really love his face & would love if it could stay visible <3

tysm for doing this! your outfits are all so gorgeous :0
fr_sig1.pngfr_sig2.png _______

he/they
fr+3
wishlist
fr_sig3.png
This might be a bit of a unique one, when I first started playing the game years ago this was my favourite dragon I owned, I just loved how ugly the black marking made her look that it horse shoed into being beautiful to me! I’ve been really struggling finding a way to dress her while still keeping that certain je ne sais quoi about her y’know? I’d love to [b][/b]see if you could come up with something! [b]Dragon link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2389377][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/23894/2389377_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] Only the base 6, but I can buy one or two more if you struggle! [b]Theme:[/b] I think monochromes could be the best way forward? But I’ll give you full artistic liberty on what you think truly works for her! Lore wise her personality is that of a very holier-than-thou snarky lady. [b]Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?:[/b] skins are welcome as long as it doesnt make her unrecognisable! [b]Specific items you want included/excluded:[/b] I’m new to playing again, so recent event stuff or extremely expensive items might be hard for me to get! [b]Extra details?:[/b] just what I mentioned at the start of the post! Thank you for your time and I completely understand if you wanna skip her or anything!
This might be a bit of a unique one, when I first started playing the game years ago this was my favourite dragon I owned, I just loved how ugly the black marking made her look that it horse shoed into being beautiful to me! I’ve been really struggling finding a way to dress her while still keeping that certain je ne sais quoi about her y’know? I’d love to see if you could come up with something!

Dragon link: 2389377_350.png
Number of apparel slots: Only the base 6, but I can buy one or two more if you struggle!
Theme: I think monochromes could be the best way forward? But I’ll give you full artistic liberty on what you think truly works for her! Lore wise her personality is that of a very holier-than-thou snarky lady.
Do you have a skin/mind if I add one?: skins are welcome as long as it doesnt make her unrecognisable!
Specific items you want included/excluded: I’m new to playing again, so recent event stuff or extremely expensive items might be hard for me to get!
Extra details?: just what I mentioned at the start of the post! Thank you for your time and I completely understand if you wanna skip her or anything!
image.png
23 l she/they l FR+8 l UK
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
tyEuRXe.pngq3Me7tJ.png
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13