Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Male Mulberry/Emerald/Leaf
1 2 3
Hello! I'm in a little bit of a desperate search for a male Mulberry/Emerald/Leaf dragon, any sort, anything -- Wildclaw preferred, but I'll use lots of scrolls if I need to. Here's what the dream dragon looks like: [img]http://i.imgur.com/eG6rZ8A.png[/img] Any help would be sincerely appreciated! Thank you so much!! All I really need is the colors on a male, I can do the rest myself ;v; EDIT: Realized I wanted Emerald secondary, not Green. Sorry about that!
Hello!

I'm in a little bit of a desperate search for a male Mulberry/Emerald/Leaf dragon, any sort, anything -- Wildclaw preferred, but I'll use lots of scrolls if I need to. Here's what the dream dragon looks like:

eG6rZ8A.png

Any help would be sincerely appreciated! Thank you so much!! All I really need is the colors on a male, I can do the rest myself ;v;

EDIT: Realized I wanted Emerald secondary, not Green. Sorry about that!
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
hullooooo

good luck with your thread, darling (^:
hullooooo

good luck with your thread, darling (^:
bump! ^^
bump! ^^
@Shirohibiki
I have a pair that can readily produce Mulberry/Caribbean/Lemon and another that might produce Caribbean/Mulberry/Leaf. If either of those combos can ever help, let me know!
@Shirohibiki
I have a pair that can readily produce Mulberry/Caribbean/Lemon and another that might produce Caribbean/Mulberry/Leaf. If either of those combos can ever help, let me know!
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win
Ah! Thank you so much for responding!! I'm not sure what I'd need to breed a Mulberry/Caribbean/Lemon with though to get what I'd want? (I'm so bad at this breeding thing ORZ)
@Win
Ah! Thank you so much for responding!! I'm not sure what I'd need to breed a Mulberry/Caribbean/Lemon with though to get what I'd want? (I'm so bad at this breeding thing ORZ)
@Shirohibiki
Here's how far a Mulberry/Caribbean/Lemon dragon is from your ideal:
http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=13,13,28,33,42,39,1
^ I think one of their dragons paired with a Mulberry/Green-range/Leaf dragon would do well to get you your dream dragon!

And here's how far my carib/mul/leaf would be (http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=28,13,13,33,39,39,1) - too far in my opinion.

If you put the 2nd dragon's range instead of the mulberry/em/leaf...you'll see if those colors fall in between it or not!
@Shirohibiki
Here's how far a Mulberry/Caribbean/Lemon dragon is from your ideal:
http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=13,13,28,33,42,39,1
^ I think one of their dragons paired with a Mulberry/Green-range/Leaf dragon would do well to get you your dream dragon!

And here's how far my carib/mul/leaf would be (http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=28,13,13,33,39,39,1) - too far in my opinion.

If you put the 2nd dragon's range instead of the mulberry/em/leaf...you'll see if those colors fall in between it or not!
oz2YrQ2.png
@Shirohibiki That's a very pretty combo of colors and genes! I saw that there are only three of those colors non-exalted. You could always ask two of the owners to breed their dragons to produce a like-colored offspring for you. Also, if you want to breed it yourself, I did some searching on the AH and came up with this baby for sale fairly cheap. She's only a couple off of your color scheme so you'd just need to find a dragon a couple off on the other side and breed them up! The thing to remember when trying to breed your own color combinations is that the colors in the middle of the spectrum will appear more when breeding, so if you end up with a really wide primary range, you most likely won't get the colors on the far edges of either side, etc. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5118434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51185/5118434_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Shirohibiki That's a very pretty combo of colors and genes! I saw that there are only three of those colors non-exalted. You could always ask two of the owners to breed their dragons to produce a like-colored offspring for you.

Also, if you want to breed it yourself, I did some searching on the AH and came up with this baby for sale fairly cheap. She's only a couple off of your color scheme so you'd just need to find a dragon a couple off on the other side and breed them up!

The thing to remember when trying to breed your own color combinations is that the colors in the middle of the spectrum will appear more when breeding, so if you end up with a really wide primary range, you most likely won't get the colors on the far edges of either side, etc.
QrQlFvC.png
@Win
Ah! Okay!! I would love that, then! ;v; How much would you want, exactly? I don't have much but I'm certainly willing to pay whatever I can!
@Win
Ah! Okay!! I would love that, then! ;v; How much would you want, exactly? I don't have much but I'm certainly willing to pay whatever I can!
@Semirhage
Oh, wow, perfect! Thank you so so much!! This is really helpful! Perhaps I should get her and then try to pair her with @Win 's baby..?
@Semirhage
Oh, wow, perfect! Thank you so so much!! This is really helpful! Perhaps I should get her and then try to pair her with @Win 's baby..?
@Shirohibiki I would say you have pretty good odds if you go with a mulberry/caribbean/lemon baby from @Win to breed with her.

Midnight - Mulberry makes it a 3 color range, so very probable you'll get Mulberry!
Caribbean - Emerald makes it a 6 color range, which isn't AMAZING but is definitely still good chances considering the scarcity of dragons with your color range.
Lemon - Spring is a tight range, but you won't get leaf because Spring is as high as it will go.

That's the only issue I see and if it comes down to it, you could always use this as a stepping stone to getting your dream dragon because any hatchlings from the pair will definitely be closer in range to what you want. And they'll most likely all be very pretty, vibrant colors, so you could sell the spares along the way.
@Shirohibiki I would say you have pretty good odds if you go with a mulberry/caribbean/lemon baby from @Win to breed with her.

Midnight - Mulberry makes it a 3 color range, so very probable you'll get Mulberry!
Caribbean - Emerald makes it a 6 color range, which isn't AMAZING but is definitely still good chances considering the scarcity of dragons with your color range.
Lemon - Spring is a tight range, but you won't get leaf because Spring is as high as it will go.

That's the only issue I see and if it comes down to it, you could always use this as a stepping stone to getting your dream dragon because any hatchlings from the pair will definitely be closer in range to what you want. And they'll most likely all be very pretty, vibrant colors, so you could sell the spares along the way.
QrQlFvC.png
1 2 3