Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie in the flesh!
Hi! HME here. Short for Hot Mess Express. Normally reader is tacked on there cause I'm a bookaholic. Slytherclaw SAHM of four boys that keep things forever interesting. Reading, writing and crafting are my breaks from reality and now hopefully dragons! I'm excited to be here and to get going on the game!
Hi! HME here. Short for Hot Mess Express. Normally reader is tacked on there cause I'm a bookaholic. Slytherclaw SAHM of four boys that keep things forever interesting. Reading, writing and crafting are my breaks from reality and now hopefully dragons! I'm excited to be here and to get going on the game!
@HME

Hi and welcome to Flight Rising, some of the others should be along shortly, to give you a few tips, as well as where to look for some free dragons, should you need some. By the way always happy to befriend another person who loves reading, and writing.
@HME

Hi and welcome to Flight Rising, some of the others should be along shortly, to give you a few tips, as well as where to look for some free dragons, should you need some. By the way always happy to befriend another person who loves reading, and writing.
[quote name="CatclawFyreHeart" date="2023-04-01 13:16:38" ] @HME Hi and welcome to Flight Rising, some of the others should be along shortly, to give you a few tips, as well as where to look for some free dragons, should you need some. By the way always happy to befriend another person who loves reading, and writing. [/quote] Hi! Thank you! I spend way too much time reading sometimes, I'm sure. Do you have a favorite author and/or book? For right now anyways. xD I know mine is always changing.
CatclawFyreHeart wrote on 2023-04-01 13:16:38:
@HME

Hi! Thank you! I spend way too much time reading sometimes, I'm sure. Do you have a favorite author and/or book? For right now anyways. xD I know mine is always changing.
@HME

Same here, but as for favorite author or book, well back in the day I suppose it was animorphs, night world series by l.J Smith. How ever now that I've grown up my reading has changed to that of paranormal romance books.

So as to a singular author of who would be my favorite that is a tough choice, but I would have to say there are a few that come close to that in the reading material, because that type of genre is always changing. But I would suspect sunsan Trombly celest king, and a few others I am most likely forgetting off the top of my head would be the ones I read the most. Plus a few that write alien romance stories.
@HME

Same here, but as for favorite author or book, well back in the day I suppose it was animorphs, night world series by l.J Smith. How ever now that I've grown up my reading has changed to that of paranormal romance books.

So as to a singular author of who would be my favorite that is a tough choice, but I would have to say there are a few that come close to that in the reading material, because that type of genre is always changing. But I would suspect sunsan Trombly celest king, and a few others I am most likely forgetting off the top of my head would be the ones I read the most. Plus a few that write alien romance stories.
@CatclawFyreHeart

I'll have to give them a look! I feel like I bounce all over the place anymore. Dark Romance and Historical Fiction seem to be my favorites right now. But I jump all over the place anymore that I don't think I could pinpoint am exact favorite. So many options anymore and I've been known to fall in a booktok hold done time to time.
@CatclawFyreHeart

I'll have to give them a look! I feel like I bounce all over the place anymore. Dark Romance and Historical Fiction seem to be my favorites right now. But I jump all over the place anymore that I don't think I could pinpoint am exact favorite. So many options anymore and I've been known to fall in a booktok hold done time to time.
@HME

I would have to agree with you on that. I jump around between alot of authors that I currently read on my cell phone through the kindle app. But if it's a good book, it's hard for me to put it down.
@HME

I would have to agree with you on that. I jump around between alot of authors that I currently read on my cell phone through the kindle app. But if it's a good book, it's hard for me to put it down.
@HME

Hi, and welcome to FR!!

There’s so much to do …breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new (and returning) players
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Fire Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Embers" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum speak xd

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

hmu if you need help setting up a signature, a profile, or a Coli team

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@HME

Hi, and welcome to FR!!

There’s so much to do …breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new (and returning) players
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Fire Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Embers" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum speak xd

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

hmu if you need help setting up a signature, a profile, or a Coli team

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@BunnySox
Hello and thank you! I'll definitely have to do some more looking around. I may just do minimal things for a bit cause we're going on vacation tomorrow. I couldn't help but scratch the itch to join though!
@BunnySox
Hello and thank you! I'll definitely have to do some more looking around. I may just do minimal things for a bit cause we're going on vacation tomorrow. I couldn't help but scratch the itch to join though!
@HME

Enjoy your vacation!!

^^
@HME

Enjoy your vacation!!

^^