Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | West's Art Shop | OPEN!
[b][/b][b][/b][u][/u][center]Hello! I'm incredibly broke here on FR due to multiple hiatuses and now aether plans have me needing a lot so I'm opening some FR commissions for the first time in a few years! I'll eventually pretty up this thread but for now this is just my little commissions shop :> Also if you order dragon art from here it's likely I'll use your art as an example since I need some FR examples! [b]________________[/b] Prices are at a ratio of 1g = 1kt I'm willing to draw characters of any species or FR dragons of any breed! All art will be completed within 7 days (1 week) unless otherwise stated! I will message you if there are any delays and I'm not able to complete it within the week. [b]________________[/b] [u][b]Rules/ToS:[/b][/u] • Payment must be sent first! I will not start until the crossroads is received. I won't be accepting the crossroads until the commission is completed. • Please have a clear and complete reference! For FR dragons, please link to the dragon's profile! • I have the right to decline a commission. • My art may not be used for commercial purposes without my permission. I do not condone the use of my art for NFTs whatsoever. • If uploading to Toyhou.se, you can credit me either here or on my TH (@ Starlace)! • If you say yes to progress updates I will PM you regularly with updates on the art (sketch/colors/lineart/etc)! I wait for your feedback before continuing. Let me know if you would prefer Discord as a method of contact over PMs! [b]_____________[/b] [b]Lined bust | 1500g / 1.5mt[/b] [b]Lined fullbody | 2000g / 2mt[/b] [b]Painted bust | 2500g / 2.5mt[/b] [b]Painted fullbody | 3000g / 3mt[/b] [b]________________[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557753260153241633/1090472518093127721/lined_bust_example_cropped.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557753260153241633/1090472563731337237/lined_fullbody_example.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557753260153241633/1090472549516853278/painted_bust_example.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557753260153241633/1090472613756805220/painted_fullbody_example.png[/img] [b]________________[/b] [u][b]Slots:[/b][/u] Normal 1. OPEN 2. OPEN 3. OPEN [b]________________[/b] [b][u]Form[/u] Character reference: Art Type: Progress Updates? yes/no Payment: Other:[/b][/center]
Hello!
I'm incredibly broke here on FR due to multiple hiatuses and now aether plans have me needing a lot so I'm opening some FR commissions for the first time in a few years!

I'll eventually pretty up this thread but for now this is just my little commissions shop :>
Also if you order dragon art from here it's likely I'll use your art as an example since I need some FR examples!

Prices are at a ratio of 1g = 1kt

I'm willing to draw characters of any species or FR dragons of any breed!

All art will be completed within 7 days (1 week) unless otherwise stated! I will message you if there are any delays and I'm not able to complete it within the week.

Rules/ToS:
• Payment must be sent first! I will not start until the crossroads is received. I won't be accepting the crossroads until the commission is completed.
• Please have a clear and complete reference! For FR dragons, please link to the dragon's profile!
• I have the right to decline a commission.
• My art may not be used for commercial purposes without my permission. I do not condone the use of my art for NFTs whatsoever.
• If uploading to Toyhou.se, you can credit me either here or on my TH (@ Starlace)!
• If you say yes to progress updates I will PM you regularly with updates on the art (sketch/colors/lineart/etc)! I wait for your feedback before continuing. Let me know if you would prefer Discord as a method of contact over PMs!

Lined bust | 1500g / 1.5mt

Lined fullbody | 2000g / 2mt

Painted bust | 2500g / 2.5mt

Painted fullbody | 3000g / 3mt

lined_bust_example_cropped.png

lined_fullbody_example.png

painted_bust_example.png

painted_fullbody_example.png

Slots:
Normal
1. OPEN
2. OPEN