Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed)) LF: transmuters; O: g, kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@PastelThunder

I'm done and everything's been paid!
@PastelThunder

I'm done and everything's been paid!
@PastelThunder I can take a melt a stack if your still doing this. I prefer gems for payment, but I'm not picky.
@PastelThunder I can take a melt a stack if your still doing this. I prefer gems for payment, but I'm not picky.
Wishlist
Updated the list hooray
Updated the list hooray
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
bump
bump
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder

Hi, I’d like to sign up for this, for a stack of 99! In gems preferably, but whatever suits you.
@PastelThunder

Hi, I’d like to sign up for this, for a stack of 99! In gems preferably, but whatever suits you.
rbc_fire.png
@head1ess epic! sending items over shortly ^^
@head1ess epic! sending items over shortly ^^
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
hello @PastelThunder ~

I've been online more often lately, so this sounds great for me! Might I sign up for a 99 stack? I'd like to be paid in gems if possible, but no issue if it's not :)
hello @PastelThunder ~

I've been online more often lately, so this sounds great for me! Might I sign up for a 99 stack? I'd like to be paid in gems if possible, but no issue if it's not :)
@Volana I forgot to mark the thread as closed I’m sorry

At the moment I’m too busy to keep track of more trades
@Volana I forgot to mark the thread as closed I’m sorry

At the moment I’m too busy to keep track of more trades
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder np! Sorry to bother you! Let me know if you’re ever in the market for this again?
@PastelThunder np! Sorry to bother you! Let me know if you’re ever in the market for this again?
@Volana it’s alright! And yes I can let you know when I open this again :)!
@Volana it’s alright! And yes I can let you know when I open this again :)!
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7