Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Maize Primary Adult F Tundra
1 2
Selling this cute girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=134151] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/134151_350.png[/img] [/url] HB: 30k @charmens Unnamed, Maize/Jade/Tangerine, G2, Wind flight. Looking primarily for treasure offers, unless you're willing to trade a non-starter or gened dragon for her- hey, I can dream! Please ping me if you're interested. c:
Selling this cute girl!

134151_350.png

HB: 30k @charmens

Unnamed, Maize/Jade/Tangerine, G2, Wind flight. Looking primarily for treasure offers, unless you're willing to trade a non-starter or gened dragon for her- hey, I can dream!

Please ping me if you're interested. c:
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
Bump~
Bump~
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
How much are you asking?
How much are you asking?
@Forresttstar: I'm not sure. Make me an offer? c:
@Forresttstar: I'm not sure. Make me an offer? c:
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
id offer 30t ^^ she would fit in perfectly with my maize/tundra clan
@Haberdasher
id offer 30t ^^ she would fit in perfectly with my maize/tundra clan
@Haberdasher
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Normally, starters like her go for about 17k, but since she's a pretty thing, I'll offer between 17k and 20k. No more, though.
Normally, starters like her go for about 17k, but since she's a pretty thing, I'll offer between 17k and 20k. No more, though.
@charmens: I'll consider it. ^^
@Forresttstar: Are you willing to beat that?
@charmens: I'll consider it. ^^
@Forresttstar: Are you willing to beat that?
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
Bump~
Bump~
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
nope, sorry, if @charmens wants her that badly, @charmens can have her. I won't pay that much for a starter, as pretty a girl as she is.
nope, sorry, if @charmens wants her that badly, @charmens can have her. I won't pay that much for a starter, as pretty a girl as she is.
Understandable.
Understandable.
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
1 2