Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] OPEN - Adri's Coli Services
1 2
[emoji=planet size=1] bump
bump
Hello @aceisnotamused! Could I hire you to train a dragon from lvl 1-25?
Hello @aceisnotamused! Could I hire you to train a dragon from lvl 1-25?
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiinja

since I'm almost done with xesei's order, absolutely! I have been very busy as of late so do note that this will take me some time <3 I'll accept your trade with your dragon as soon as I have completed the other person's order!
@DarkNiinja

since I'm almost done with xesei's order, absolutely! I have been very busy as of late so do note that this will take me some time <3 I'll accept your trade with your dragon as soon as I have completed the other person's order!
Hey there! I have two level 6 dragons that I wanted to ask about being raised to level 15. I don't have quite a lot of gems, but I can offer 60 Gs per dragon instead of the 45 Gs to make up for the current leveling of the two.
Hey there! I have two level 6 dragons that I wanted to ask about being raised to level 15. I don't have quite a lot of gems, but I can offer 60 Gs per dragon instead of the 45 Gs to make up for the current leveling of the two.
@Spacebabes

hi! thank you for your order! send the dragons in a cr and i'll accept as soon as i can! after that, send a double cr with the payment.
@Spacebabes

hi! thank you for your order! send the dragons in a cr and i'll accept as soon as i can! after that, send a double cr with the payment.
@aceisnotamused

Hey!
Thank you and will do!
@aceisnotamused

Hey!
Thank you and will do!
1 2