Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | After years away, I immediately effed up
1 2
They can still be mates, just non-reproductive. Maybe she does some surrogacy here and there, if you want to breed her outside the pairing.
They can still be mates, just non-reproductive. Maybe she does some surrogacy here and there, if you want to breed her outside the pairing.
help! i've become a bug and my boss still wants me to do my job! lol :P [img]https://pdfstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/THE-METAMORPHOSIS-PDF.jpg[/img] +1 to the idea of getting other nesting partners for them, or "retiring" them and letting another pair take their place. i know it's not exactly what you wanted, but things will still be okay :) sorry about the eff-up though, pouring one out for your progens !
help! i've become a bug and my boss still wants me to do my job! lol :P
THE-METAMORPHOSIS-PDF.jpg

+1 to the idea of getting other nesting partners for them, or "retiring" them and letting another pair take their place.
i know it's not exactly what you wanted, but things will still be okay :)
sorry about the eff-up though, pouring one out for your progens !
If you don't mind using an outrageous quantity of treasure/gems only for that you can always change the mate to Aether breed them then change them back afterwards D:
If you don't mind using an outrageous quantity of treasure/gems only for that you can always change the mate to Aether breed them then change them back afterwards D:
SIG-02.png
@SCB

Aaaa, the mandibles and eyes bring it just slightly closer to the right aesthetic but it's still a gap of leagues. I don't think I could ever change him from a mirror, they were my first favorite breed and I think he'll always be a mirror ToT

This is where I get stuck between lore and aesthetic. I love both, but they're butting heads lmAO Aesthetically I'd love to glow them both up, but lore-wise I wish I'd kept them both as they were. Now I have one that's aesthetically driven and one that's lore driven, and I don't wanna swap either to match the other.

I'll figure somethin' out tho, make the lore work for mama's new glow-up. Having them retire from breeding and relax is a very nice thought <3 Thank you
@SCB

Aaaa, the mandibles and eyes bring it just slightly closer to the right aesthetic but it's still a gap of leagues. I don't think I could ever change him from a mirror, they were my first favorite breed and I think he'll always be a mirror ToT

This is where I get stuck between lore and aesthetic. I love both, but they're butting heads lmAO Aesthetically I'd love to glow them both up, but lore-wise I wish I'd kept them both as they were. Now I have one that's aesthetically driven and one that's lore driven, and I don't wanna swap either to match the other.

I'll figure somethin' out tho, make the lore work for mama's new glow-up. Having them retire from breeding and relax is a very nice thought <3 Thank you
@Churrell

Okay this got me, I love that ;; And it definitely matches how Dovus and Sol would have gotten along. Of course dragons wouldn't breed forever, and cherishing their children while they can have them is very sweet. Especially since they have their first child with them still, and a couple of others still around the lair <3
@Churrell

Okay this got me, I love that ;; And it definitely matches how Dovus and Sol would have gotten along. Of course dragons wouldn't breed forever, and cherishing their children while they can have them is very sweet. Especially since they have their first child with them still, and a couple of others still around the lair <3
@JayBird375

I've had a few folks suggest this and it's the idea I love the most I think. I don't need them to breed. Let them just sit there and be the power couple they are.
@JayBird375

I've had a few folks suggest this and it's the idea I love the most I think. I don't need them to breed. Let them just sit there and be the power couple they are.
@Achaius @Chimecho

I DO LOVE THIS IDEA and I am ALWAYS the first to yell for a poly solution. It's just so hard for me to think of introducing a third to a pair that I've had established for coming up on ten years! I wouldn't want it to be a young'un, 'cause that'd be weird to me (because I'm a lore freak), but maybe I could go hunting for an oldie to join them in their old age hmm.

The other idea I've received is to have them retire from breeding, which is what I'm leaning towards, but if I ever do want to breed them again, I'd have to save up for an oldie. So the poly idea shall sit on the backburner for now... for now. Can't believe I didn't think of this myself, smh I'm a disgrace to the poly community.
@Achaius @Chimecho

I DO LOVE THIS IDEA and I am ALWAYS the first to yell for a poly solution. It's just so hard for me to think of introducing a third to a pair that I've had established for coming up on ten years! I wouldn't want it to be a young'un, 'cause that'd be weird to me (because I'm a lore freak), but maybe I could go hunting for an oldie to join them in their old age hmm.

The other idea I've received is to have them retire from breeding, which is what I'm leaning towards, but if I ever do want to breed them again, I'd have to save up for an oldie. So the poly idea shall sit on the backburner for now... for now. Can't believe I didn't think of this myself, smh I'm a disgrace to the poly community.
@Halastjarna

cursed. banned. begone. SDJKGHKSJ LMAO
@Halastjarna

cursed. banned. begone. SDJKGHKSJ LMAO
@April She's loyal to her man [emoji=rose size=1] LMAO
@April

She's loyal to her man LMAO
1 2