Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how to buy dragons
how do i buy dragons when im in the marketplace
how do i buy dragons when im in the marketplace
@timerthytwi123

Hi and welcome in to Flight Rising!

New dragons can be obtained in one of 4 ways.

1) Breeding 2 dragons in your lair together in the Nesting Grounds.

2) Buying dragons off the Auction house for treasure or gems.

3) Buying/being gifted a dragon off the forums (if you check the giveaways forum there are almost always places where new players can get any number of pretty dragons).

4) Hatching any Unhatched Egg you find while Scavenging or fighting in the Coliseum.

Dragons are not sold through the marketplace; you can buy genes, apparel, familiars, and battlestones for them, but not the actual dragons.

For more information I'd check out the Guides forum, the Game Database (bottom left) and the Encyclopedia (also bottom left).
@timerthytwi123

Hi and welcome in to Flight Rising!

New dragons can be obtained in one of 4 ways.

1) Breeding 2 dragons in your lair together in the Nesting Grounds.

2) Buying dragons off the Auction house for treasure or gems.

3) Buying/being gifted a dragon off the forums (if you check the giveaways forum there are almost always places where new players can get any number of pretty dragons).

4) Hatching any Unhatched Egg you find while Scavenging or fighting in the Coliseum.

Dragons are not sold through the marketplace; you can buy genes, apparel, familiars, and battlestones for them, but not the actual dragons.

For more information I'd check out the Guides forum, the Game Database (bottom left) and the Encyclopedia (also bottom left).
mkpoaHZ.png
thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks