Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Stud Coordination: WWW PC Male
1 2 3
@Kitto and @SilvaLunae

This doesn't mean the entire agreement is moot; once the male's yours, you two can still work something out!

I'll send him over to you for 30k; that seems low enough for the color and gene combination on the AH currently. And I was really being lazy about listing him, so there's no need to try and get lots of money. :D
@Kitto and @SilvaLunae

This doesn't mean the entire agreement is moot; once the male's yours, you two can still work something out!

I'll send him over to you for 30k; that seems low enough for the color and gene combination on the AH currently. And I was really being lazy about listing him, so there's no need to try and get lots of money. :D
@Demalion I'm buying him to be a mate for one of my girls. ^^ ... But once I have him...A WWW PC female could easily play sidecar to Elderith's breeding pair.... Hmmm....

Darn you. Convincing me I need things I don't. But Achalendra needs a replacement (who I've been refusing to breed because there are no faes available near her colors) and... .... *sighs*

At least I've decided to sell like half of my old breeding pairs so I'll have space. *-*

But if I'm going for a female, I think I'll set Lunae's gal up with an unrelated male. If I'm gonna have two triple whites in my lair, they may as well be compatible, just in case I get the urge one day. ^^
@Demalion I'm buying him to be a mate for one of my girls. ^^ ... But once I have him...A WWW PC female could easily play sidecar to Elderith's breeding pair.... Hmmm....

Darn you. Convincing me I need things I don't. But Achalendra needs a replacement (who I've been refusing to breed because there are no faes available near her colors) and... .... *sighs*

At least I've decided to sell like half of my old breeding pairs so I'll have space. *-*

But if I'm going for a female, I think I'll set Lunae's gal up with an unrelated male. If I'm gonna have two triple whites in my lair, they may as well be compatible, just in case I get the urge one day. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
o o oh yeah, I'm up for that -hides-
o o oh yeah, I'm up for that -hides-
Pinged the new males I'm after, let's see if we can't get a response. :3
Pinged the new males I'm after, let's see if we can't get a response. :3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Hi, ping message never arrived in my mailbox, hence the delay in replying.

BAtatorn is RTB, but so is his mate and as I don't have any offspring off him yet that I wanted to keep, I'd prefer to breed him to his permanent mate first. Happy to provide stud service after that :)
Hi, ping message never arrived in my mailbox, hence the delay in replying.

BAtatorn is RTB, but so is his mate and as I don't have any offspring off him yet that I wanted to keep, I'd prefer to breed him to his permanent mate first. Happy to provide stud service after that :)
@Gwenhyffar Alrighty, thanks for the response! ^^
@Gwenhyffar Alrighty, thanks for the response! ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@CrescentLeaf Would you be willing to serve as backup, and stud your Niveus in the event that Lilly doesn't respond? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3108850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31089/3108850_350.png[/img] [/url] There are only three males that can breed with both SilvaLunae's girl and my Rig, so I figured I might as well exhaust all sources before I turned to SDs/Imps for a male. ^^ Thanks!
@CrescentLeaf Would you be willing to serve as backup, and stud your Niveus in the event that Lilly doesn't respond?

3108850_350.png

There are only three males that can breed with both SilvaLunae's girl and my Rig, so I figured I might as well exhaust all sources before I turned to SDs/Imps for a male. ^^ Thanks!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Batatorn has his next generation offspring, so happy to have you use him once he's RTB again.
Batatorn has his next generation offspring, so happy to have you use him once he's RTB again.
@Gwenhyffar I'm not sure if @SilvaLunae is willing to wait that long.
I may end up buying one of Crescent's male offspring, but that is still a 15 day wait as it is, and I'd still much prefer a stud.

So I'll leave it up to Silva to see if she's willing to wait. My main issue with buying a male instead of studding is because, by the time they are RTB there is a very real possibility that a female light-eyed PC will show up on the market independently. With studs who are not RTB, you can drop the project with no harm done. Studs who are RTB will be compensated for the amount of time spent waiting. But if I've bought a male dragon already then I'm stuck trying to sell it.
@Gwenhyffar I'm not sure if @SilvaLunae is willing to wait that long.
I may end up buying one of Crescent's male offspring, but that is still a 15 day wait as it is, and I'd still much prefer a stud.

So I'll leave it up to Silva to see if she's willing to wait. My main issue with buying a male instead of studding is because, by the time they are RTB there is a very real possibility that a female light-eyed PC will show up on the market independently. With studs who are not RTB, you can drop the project with no harm done. Studs who are RTB will be compensated for the amount of time spent waiting. But if I've bought a male dragon already then I'm stuck trying to sell it.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Well, I'm not selling him, but the offer to have him stud is open :) I won't be using him again myself now that I have his offspring, so once he's RTB again he'll stay that way :)

Feel free to ping or pm me any time :)
Well, I'm not selling him, but the offer to have him stud is open :) I won't be using him again myself now that I have his offspring, so once he's RTB again he'll stay that way :)

Feel free to ping or pm me any time :)
1 2 3