Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Commas,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support!
I don't struggle with 10,000, but once more zeroes are added, it's feels like I've lost the ability to read!
Support!
I don't struggle with 10,000, but once more zeroes are added, it's feels like I've lost the ability to read!
I 100% support this. I always struggle reading really big, uninterrupted numbers and this would be very appreciated
I 100% support this. I always struggle reading really big, uninterrupted numbers and this would be very appreciated
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
yes please. my brain is so smooth and so stupid
yes please. my brain is so smooth and so stupid
JYOlR25.png
Had to check that I hadn't responded on this one yet haha. Big yes as always. As far as I'm concerned, it's an accessibility issue and it needs to be addressed.
Had to check that I hadn't responded on this one yet haha. Big yes as always. As far as I'm concerned, it's an accessibility issue and it needs to be addressed.

75JySJB.pngbWeLCqf.pngjI9KbMj.png6Ef6hwD.pngcaNmJrr.pngJ7D1quC.png
Supportttt! A lot of the time I have to double take because I've skim read my 200,000 treasure as 20,000
Supportttt! A lot of the time I have to double take because I've skim read my 200,000 treasure as 20,000
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

Please. Yes. This would be so helpful to so many users.
Please. Yes. This would be so helpful to so many users.
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
dear god please yes
the amount of times I've lost a fortune because I've misread the price for something is absurd
dear god please yes
the amount of times I've lost a fortune because I've misread the price for something is absurd
42618_1.png MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
IMG_0395_1.png
Definitely support! This would be really helpful for lots of people.
Definitely support! This would be really helpful for lots of people.
LEpJMnn.png
hGPJYLF.png
hh5n4WA.png
XdKddgH.png
Massive support! I have dyscalculia which makes numbers very hard to read when not seperated with a space, comma or anything really. Because of the lack of seperated numbers, this has made buying things on FR an unnecessary stressor in my life.

I much prefer a comma, but I'd be very happy with any sort of seperator between numbers. I've heard this suggestion floating around a few times before, and it always has massive support, so I'm not sure why it hasn't been added, other then it maybe being a pain to add? Even then, I think this would be a great addition to FR's current expansion of QoL stuff, as well as a huge benifit to FR.

It's sad this hasn't beed added yet, it would benifit so many users.
Massive support! I have dyscalculia which makes numbers very hard to read when not seperated with a space, comma or anything really. Because of the lack of seperated numbers, this has made buying things on FR an unnecessary stressor in my life.

I much prefer a comma, but I'd be very happy with any sort of seperator between numbers. I've heard this suggestion floating around a few times before, and it always has massive support, so I'm not sure why it hasn't been added, other then it maybe being a pain to add? Even then, I think this would be a great addition to FR's current expansion of QoL stuff, as well as a huge benifit to FR.

It's sad this hasn't beed added yet, it would benifit so many users.
I'm Moth Mum! She/they/it, Ace pan polyamorous. Visit my clan profile!
Ping me if you want me to see something.
Big_lineless_ace_heart.gifBig_lineless_pan_heart.gifBig_lineless_polyam_heart.gifBig_lineless_demigirl_heart.gif
Pixels by me, doing on request
[quote name="Whitefire" date="2023-03-10 04:52:22" ] Support, please, this site is like 10 years old can we get some basic qol for this Commas, spaces, either works (periods might get confusing imo) [/quote] points are actually the norm in a lot of non-english speaking countries! my partner for instance is from Chile, and numbers there are separated by a point, and decimals i believe are by a comma. so for example something might cost 350.000 Chilean Peso, heres a real world example: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526255841221935112/1087910760220467220/image.png[/img] (this is not two hundred twenty nine, point nine hundred and ninety, this is two hundred twenty nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety! exact comparison in US/UK would be $229,990) so this should be an option, as everyone has their own preferred (or cultural) solution for this problem :> i use commas, but some uses points and spaces or maybe something else entirely. im sure it wouldnt be difficult to let us choose, plenty of sites do this already! if it isnt clear, support!
Whitefire wrote on 2023-03-10 04:52:22:
Support, please, this site is like 10 years old can we get some basic qol for this

Commas, spaces, either works (periods might get confusing imo)

points are actually the norm in a lot of non-english speaking countries! my partner for instance is from Chile, and numbers there are separated by a point, and decimals i believe are by a comma. so for example something might cost 350.000 Chilean Peso, heres a real world example:

image.png

(this is not two hundred twenty nine, point nine hundred and ninety, this is two hundred twenty nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety! exact comparison in US/UK would be $229,990)

so this should be an option, as everyone has their own preferred (or cultural) solution for this problem :> i use commas, but some uses points and spaces or maybe something else entirely. im sure it wouldnt be difficult to let us choose, plenty of sites do this already!

if it isnt clear, support!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8