Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skybound - Server Closing
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[quote name="KiaraPendragon" date="2023-03-19 17:41:05" ] It's with a heavy heart that I'm bring these news. We will soon be shuttering the doors for the Minecraft Server. Just a few days I was informed that our host will be closing their doors. Having to find a new host is, to be frank, a tedious task. Along with this, my motivation to keep the server funded and running isn't there anymore. I can't justify the cost anymore, so I have made the choice to close the doors rather than looking for a new host. I'm sorry for this, but I hope you understand. The last few years have been fantastic, and I feel blessed to have had such fantastic staff, past and current, along with such a fantastic player base. An event will be planned for our last day, and I will bring more info out when we've decided on when. - Kiara Pendragon [/quote] Noooooooo! [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1] I've been playing a lot recently! [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1] Oh, well. I understand. Thank you for running such a chill and beautiful server for us Pixel Dragon Enjoyers for all the time that you did! Is it possible to do a world download before it shuts down?
KiaraPendragon wrote on 2023-03-19 17:41:05:
It's with a heavy heart that I'm bring these news. We will soon be shuttering the doors for the Minecraft Server.
Just a few days I was informed that our host will be closing their doors. Having to find a new host is, to be frank, a tedious task. Along with this, my motivation to keep the server funded and running isn't there anymore. I can't justify the cost anymore, so I have made the choice to close the doors rather than looking for a new host.
I'm sorry for this, but I hope you understand.

The last few years have been fantastic, and I feel blessed to have had such fantastic staff, past and current, along with such a fantastic player base.
An event will be planned for our last day, and I will bring more info out when we've decided on when.

- Kiara Pendragon

Noooooooo! I've been playing a lot recently!

Oh, well. I understand. Thank you for running such a chill and beautiful server for us Pixel Dragon Enjoyers for all the time that you did!

Is it possible to do a world download before it shuts down?
puX2ENK.gifKBoxOhN.pngJw6Ylet.gif
[quote name="AquaNerevarine" date="2023-03-20 14:13:23" ] [quote name="KiaraPendragon" date="2023-03-19 17:41:05" ] It's with a heavy heart that I'm bring these news. We will soon be shuttering the doors for the Minecraft Server. Just a few days I was informed that our host will be closing their doors. Having to find a new host is, to be frank, a tedious task. Along with this, my motivation to keep the server funded and running isn't there anymore. I can't justify the cost anymore, so I have made the choice to close the doors rather than looking for a new host. I'm sorry for this, but I hope you understand. The last few years have been fantastic, and I feel blessed to have had such fantastic staff, past and current, along with such a fantastic player base. An event will be planned for our last day, and I will bring more info out when we've decided on when. - Kiara Pendragon [/quote] Noooooooo! [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1] I've been playing a lot recently! [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1] Oh, well. I understand. Thank you for running such a chill and beautiful server for us Pixel Dragon Enjoyers for all the time that you did! Is it possible to do a world download before it shuts down? [/quote] A world download will be provided, so make sure to note down the coordinates to all your stuff and the stuff you wanna visit
AquaNerevarine wrote on 2023-03-20 14:13:23:
KiaraPendragon wrote on 2023-03-19 17:41:05:
It's with a heavy heart that I'm bring these news. We will soon be shuttering the doors for the Minecraft Server.
Just a few days I was informed that our host will be closing their doors. Having to find a new host is, to be frank, a tedious task. Along with this, my motivation to keep the server funded and running isn't there anymore. I can't justify the cost anymore, so I have made the choice to close the doors rather than looking for a new host.
I'm sorry for this, but I hope you understand.

The last few years have been fantastic, and I feel blessed to have had such fantastic staff, past and current, along with such a fantastic player base.
An event will be planned for our last day, and I will bring more info out when we've decided on when.

- Kiara Pendragon

Noooooooo! I've been playing a lot recently!

Oh, well. I understand. Thank you for running such a chill and beautiful server for us Pixel Dragon Enjoyers for all the time that you did!

Is it possible to do a world download before it shuts down?
A world download will be provided, so make sure to note down the coordinates to all your stuff and the stuff you wanna visit
51d3057b9c9549c0de1463a0a2fa33b2722d481c.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19