Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Salemcookie's Art/E.G.O. Shop [OPEN]
Salemcookie's Art/E.G.O. Gear Shop
Open / Hiatus / Closed
Hey there! My name is salemcookie! I wanted to make a little extra dragon money since I have quite a bit of time on my hands because of school being out for me, so I figured, why not open up an Art Shop?

REGULAR COMMISSIONS

Prices may vary slightly depending on the complexity of the design.

Bust (Shoulders-up): $5 / 500 gems
Halfbody (Waist-up): $7 / 700 gems
Fullbody: $10 / 1000 gems

Sketch: $1 / 100 gems
Flat color: $2 / 200 gems
Shaded: $5 / 500 gems

Simple background: +$0 dollars / 0 gems
Complex background: +$2 dollars / 200 gems

Reference sheet (Will ALWAYS be a fullbody with flat color): $12 / 1200 gems

Bust example
Halfbody example
Fullbody example
Reference sheet example

(All my examples are shaded but I assure you that the quality remains the same regardless of what you pick.)

CUSTOM E.G.O. GEAR

I'm just entering the Lobotomy Corporation modding scene! I decided, why not open up a shop to show off my new awesome skills? I'll draw your dragon/character/agent a custom E.G.O. suit and weapon, and mod it into the game!
My prices are currently $3 USD or 300 gems per suit. +100 gems / $1 if you want an EGO gift as well. Private Message me if you are paying in USD, otherwise, ordering here is fine!
After I am finished coding the suit and weapon, I will send it over to you via a Google Drive link in your Private Messages!
Order form:
Quote:
Username:
Character reference (required for all types of orders):
Any specific things you want? E.G. effects, what it looks like (for E.G.O. gear); specific backgrounds/actions to be done, poses (for regular commissions); etc etc:
What kind of weapon do they use? (Only for E.G.O. gear):
Any further notes?:
Ping me here! @salemcookie
Salemcookie's Art/E.G.O. Gear Shop
Open / Hiatus / Closed
Hey there! My name is salemcookie! I wanted to make a little extra dragon money since I have quite a bit of time on my hands because of school being out for me, so I figured, why not open up an Art Shop?

REGULAR COMMISSIONS

Prices may vary slightly depending on the complexity of the design.

Bust (Shoulders-up): $5 / 500 gems
Halfbody (Waist-up): $7 / 700 gems
Fullbody: $10 / 1000 gems

Sketch: $1 / 100 gems
Flat color: $2 / 200 gems
Shaded: $5 / 500 gems

Simple background: +$0 dollars / 0 gems
Complex background: +$2 dollars / 200 gems

Reference sheet (Will ALWAYS be a fullbody with flat color): $12 / 1200 gems

Bust example
Halfbody example
Fullbody example
Reference sheet example

(All my examples are shaded but I assure you that the quality remains the same regardless of what you pick.)

CUSTOM E.G.O. GEAR

I'm just entering the Lobotomy Corporation modding scene! I decided, why not open up a shop to show off my new awesome skills? I'll draw your dragon/character/agent a custom E.G.O. suit and weapon, and mod it into the game!
My prices are currently $3 USD or 300 gems per suit. +100 gems / $1 if you want an EGO gift as well. Private Message me if you are paying in USD, otherwise, ordering here is fine!
After I am finished coding the suit and weapon, I will send it over to you via a Google Drive link in your Private Messages!
Order form:
Quote:
Username:
Character reference (required for all types of orders):
Any specific things you want? E.G. effects, what it looks like (for E.G.O. gear); specific backgrounds/actions to be done, poses (for regular commissions); etc etc:
What kind of weapon do they use? (Only for E.G.O. gear):
Any further notes?:
Ping me here! @salemcookie
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
bump
bump
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
bump