Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OOFR] Lightning Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@Foxdot

Just a quick note, I noticed the dragon I sent you a few minutes ago is marked on the sheet as being 1-way, when instead it should be marked as having the color bonus. (Line 1352.) Looks like the x just ended up in the wrong column. ^_^
@Foxdot

Just a quick note, I noticed the dragon I sent you a few minutes ago is marked on the sheet as being 1-way, when instead it should be marked as having the color bonus. (Line 1352.) Looks like the x just ended up in the wrong column. ^_^
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[quote name="WanderingTurtle" date="2023-03-16 10:35:22" ] @Foxdot Just a quick note, I noticed the dragon I sent you a few minutes ago is marked on the sheet as being 1-way, when instead it should be marked as having the color bonus. (Line 1352.) Looks like the x just ended up in the wrong column. ^_^ [/quote] Thank you for letting me know, i've corrected that now :)
WanderingTurtle wrote on 2023-03-16 10:35:22:
@Foxdot

Thank you for letting me know, i've corrected that now :)
IYm3zev.pngrQTw8J2.png
It's Thursday! Only a few more days left :o

Daily Pinglist: @lunawolf23 @Beezarre @Avmire @KairinRose @FinalFlight @Honalae
It's Thursday! Only a few more days left :o

Daily Pinglist: @lunawolf23 @Beezarre @Avmire @KairinRose @FinalFlight @Honalae
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@TheBicycle
Can I flood with 20ish bonus dragons?
@TheBicycle
Can I flood with 20ish bonus dragons?
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan yep, go ahead!
@Akumisan yep, go ahead!
@TheBicycle
Got some time to grab another flood of mine? :3
@TheBicycle
Got some time to grab another flood of mine? :3
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan yep! Go ahead :)
@Akumisan yep! Go ahead :)
Bump :)
Bump :)
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Sadistic Hi! You underpriced some of your dragons, so I had to cancel the auctions. I believe you were pricing them as if they were level 5, but they're actually 6 and you deserve more treasure for them!
@Sadistic Hi! You underpriced some of your dragons, so I had to cancel the auctions. I believe you were pricing them as if they were level 5, but they're actually 6 and you deserve more treasure for them!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Daily Pinglist: @lunawolf23 @Beezarre @Avmire @KairinRose @FinalFlight @honalae

I'm just going to get this done super early, since I'm still up ;D But it's friday! Come get y'alls badges!
Daily Pinglist: @lunawolf23 @Beezarre @Avmire @KairinRose @FinalFlight @honalae

I'm just going to get this done super early, since I'm still up ;D But it's friday! Come get y'alls badges!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26