Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Dragons are the best!
Hello! I can’t believe I only just discovered this site after all my years caring for virtual pets and drawing dragons!! (Does anyone remember wolfhome from waaaay back in the day??) The art here is so fun and I love all the customization options; I’d like to make some custom skins if possible, but I’ve got procreate so I’m sure there are some guides for me to read.

I’m looking forward to engaging with the art and dragon enthusiast community here!
Hello! I can’t believe I only just discovered this site after all my years caring for virtual pets and drawing dragons!! (Does anyone remember wolfhome from waaaay back in the day??) The art here is so fun and I love all the customization options; I’d like to make some custom skins if possible, but I’ve got procreate so I’m sure there are some guides for me to read.

I’m looking forward to engaging with the art and dragon enthusiast community here!
@Bekekeke Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@Bekekeke Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@shadowmermaid thank you! I’m worried I’m going to fill up my lair too fast because there are so many awesome designs haha
@shadowmermaid thank you! I’m worried I’m going to fill up my lair too fast because there are so many awesome designs haha
@Bekekeke I feel you with filling up your lair with some awesome dragons, my lair is constantly too small to house all of mine LOL

Fellow dragon and art enthusiast I see,,, Welcome to FR !! I hope u have lots of fun here !! What's your favourite dragon breed so far? :D
@Bekekeke I feel you with filling up your lair with some awesome dragons, my lair is constantly too small to house all of mine LOL

Fellow dragon and art enthusiast I see,,, Welcome to FR !! I hope u have lots of fun here !! What's your favourite dragon breed so far? :D
FR-Chibi2.png MUYNhfy.png
tqGkHih.png
oaolHwW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
hJeH12I.png
IrmwTXC.png
rix3ppo.png
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
Art shop and hatchery coming soon! (Maybe)
@elfcicada that’s tuff to answer, but I think (for now) the aberration dragons are my fave! I’ve got a big soft spot for mutants (? ?? ??? ?? ) [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@elfcicada that’s tuff to answer, but I think (for now) the aberration dragons are my fave! I’ve got a big soft spot for mutants (? ?? ??? ?? )
@Bekekeke

Hi, and welcome to this wonderful world of dragons!!

There’s tons of stuff to do here…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

The art community is amazing, and can't wait to see what you start creating!!

Here’s a few quick tips to get you started…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, so you get your daily well-fed bonuses (some treasure, 1 gem, and extra Gathering Turns)
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, for new and returning players
  • bond with Familiars daily ... they drop a bit of treasure which increases over 90 days, until they give you a Gilded chest with goodies inside
  • Familiars can be named; box above their heads
  • Dragons can have a “broadcast message” upper right above their head (where it says their Level and Breed). Use Customize button under the dragon’s energy bar, and remember to use ENTER after you type in your msg, to get it to save (refreshing the page won’t do it)
  • there are free dragons everywhere for new players...lmk if you need help with links
  • under Library menu / Which Waystone is a helper button which will suggest activities and tasks for you, and show you many parts of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums. 1st column, halfway down are your Plague Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Germs" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight might offer their new players. (If you Discord, this is where you request server access)
  • Jargon & Abbreviations explained here
  • if you like history and game lore, you’ll find that in Library/Encyclopedia

Feel free to friend me and PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

***HMU if you want/need help with the Coliseum, and setting up a Coli team

Enjoy your Dragons!!

BunnySox ^^
@Bekekeke

Hi, and welcome to this wonderful world of dragons!!

There’s tons of stuff to do here…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

The art community is amazing, and can't wait to see what you start creating!!

Here’s a few quick tips to get you started…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, so you get your daily well-fed bonuses (some treasure, 1 gem, and extra Gathering Turns)
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, for new and returning players
  • bond with Familiars daily ... they drop a bit of treasure which increases over 90 days, until they give you a Gilded chest with goodies inside
  • Familiars can be named; box above their heads
  • Dragons can have a “broadcast message” upper right above their head (where it says their Level and Breed). Use Customize button under the dragon’s energy bar, and remember to use ENTER after you type in your msg, to get it to save (refreshing the page won’t do it)
  • there are free dragons everywhere for new players...lmk if you need help with links
  • under Library menu / Which Waystone is a helper button which will suggest activities and tasks for you, and show you many parts of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums. 1st column, halfway down are your Plague Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Germs" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight might offer their new players. (If you Discord, this is where you request server access)
  • Jargon & Abbreviations explained here
  • if you like history and game lore, you’ll find that in Library/Encyclopedia

Feel free to friend me and PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

***HMU if you want/need help with the Coliseum, and setting up a Coli team

Enjoy your Dragons!!

BunnySox ^^