Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New, and looking for active friends
Hello! I’m an old lady (40). My son got me into the game in the last week of February. I’ve already got 35 dragons, 7 on the way, and I’m at 4 of 5 nests. It’s been a lot of time at the Fairgrounds. Anyway I log in every day and was hoping to meet some friends here that might like to share research notes, trades, etc.

Hello! I’m an old lady (40). My son got me into the game in the last week of February. I’ve already got 35 dragons, 7 on the way, and I’m at 4 of 5 nests. It’s been a lot of time at the Fairgrounds. Anyway I log in every day and was hoping to meet some friends here that might like to share research notes, trades, etc.

@Ganymede404 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Tou might be all full up, but just in case you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@Ganymede404 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Tou might be all full up, but just in case you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@Ganymede404

Hi, and welcome to this wonderful world of dragons!!

(I'm a "mature" player, too, so double welcome!!! xD

Here’s a few quick tips to get you started…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, so you get your daily well-fed bonuses (some treasure, 1 gem, and extra Gathering Turns)
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food for new and returning players
  • bond with Familiars daily ... they drop a bit of treasure which increases over 90 days, until they give you a gilded chest with goodies inside
  • Familiars can be named; box above their heads
  • Dragons can have a “broadcast message” upper right above their head, where it says their Level and Breed. This can be replaced with something you want to say about the dragon, or something the dragon wants to say…use Customize button under the dragon’s energy bar, and remember to use ENTER after you type in the msg, to get it to save (refreshing won’t do it)
  • there are free dragons everywhere for new players...lmk if you need help with links
  • under Library menu left, Which Waystone is a helper button which will suggest activities and tasks for you, and show you many parts of Sornieth
  • under Library go to Forums. 1st column, halfway down are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Lightnings" and see what goodies your Flight might offer their new players. (If you Discord, this is where you request server access)
  • if you like history and game lore, you’ll find that in Library/Encyclopedia

There’s tons of stuff to do here…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Please feel free to friend me and PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a warm, friendly, and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

***HMU if you want/need help with the Coliseum, and setting up a Coli team

Enjoy your Dragons!!

BunnySox ^^
@Ganymede404

Hi, and welcome to this wonderful world of dragons!!

(I'm a "mature" player, too, so double welcome!!! xD

Here’s a few quick tips to get you started…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, so you get your daily well-fed bonuses (some treasure, 1 gem, and extra Gathering Turns)
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food for new and returning players
  • bond with Familiars daily ... they drop a bit of treasure which increases over 90 days, until they give you a gilded chest with goodies inside
  • Familiars can be named; box above their heads
  • Dragons can have a “broadcast message” upper right above their head, where it says their Level and Breed. This can be replaced with something you want to say about the dragon, or something the dragon wants to say…use Customize button under the dragon’s energy bar, and remember to use ENTER after you type in the msg, to get it to save (refreshing won’t do it)
  • there are free dragons everywhere for new players...lmk if you need help with links
  • under Library menu left, Which Waystone is a helper button which will suggest activities and tasks for you, and show you many parts of Sornieth
  • under Library go to Forums. 1st column, halfway down are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Lightnings" and see what goodies your Flight might offer their new players. (If you Discord, this is where you request server access)
  • if you like history and game lore, you’ll find that in Library/Encyclopedia

There’s tons of stuff to do here…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Please feel free to friend me and PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a warm, friendly, and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

***HMU if you want/need help with the Coliseum, and setting up a Coli team

Enjoy your Dragons!!

BunnySox ^^
Thank you so much BunnySox!
My son has taught me well! The only thing I didn't know about truly yet is the Coliseum stuff,(I have totally gone in and done some battles) and finding free dragons lol! I will make sure to check out Lightning forums, thank you so much for all the info! <3
Thank you so much BunnySox!
My son has taught me well! The only thing I didn't know about truly yet is the Coliseum stuff,(I have totally gone in and done some battles) and finding free dragons lol! I will make sure to check out Lightning forums, thank you so much for all the info! <3
@Ganymede404

id love to be friends! im extremely active, probably too much-

if you'd like please feel free to send a friend request!

i hope you enjoy it here :)
@Ganymede404

id love to be friends! im extremely active, probably too much-

if you'd like please feel free to send a friend request!

i hope you enjoy it here :)
wooo! Thank you to everyone~ Such a kind player base
wooo! Thank you to everyone~ Such a kind player base