Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Glitched Dragon" April Fools Item
Heelo!
With the recent gene fixes upsetting some glitch-dragon lovers, I thought this might be a nice suggestion.

Consider.. an apparel item similar to Marva's Invisibility Cloak, that adds something similar to the error image we got with buttercup snappers and the like! I know we have a few UMAs like that across the site, so that may be conflicting, but this would avoid the line and shadow rules for a more authentic bugged dragon, of any (modern+adult) breed.

(A screenshot of the error image referred to would be appreciated, I don't have one on hand!)
Heelo!
With the recent gene fixes upsetting some glitch-dragon lovers, I thought this might be a nice suggestion.

Consider.. an apparel item similar to Marva's Invisibility Cloak, that adds something similar to the error image we got with buttercup snappers and the like! I know we have a few UMAs like that across the site, so that may be conflicting, but this would avoid the line and shadow rules for a more authentic bugged dragon, of any (modern+adult) breed.

(A screenshot of the error image referred to would be appreciated, I don't have one on hand!)
image20.jpg
Here you go (see bio).

I support this.
Here you go (see bio).

I support this.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support, I love me some glitches, if only ones that would be in spirit!
Support, I love me some glitches, if only ones that would be in spirit!
lightning.gif2f3b078d99d720604b36510c35f391005ec07b3f.pngQOsn8Q8.png
i would love this!! my boy got uncubed but i would love to cube him again someday
i would love this!! my boy got uncubed but i would love to cube him again someday