Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water sprite trade
Hi, I'm searching for somebody willing to change one of their sprites for one of my water sprites. I'm mostly searching for shadow/arcane/wind/light sprites but I love them all so go ahead if you want to trade any of yours for my water one.
Hi, I'm searching for somebody willing to change one of their sprites for one of my water sprites. I'm mostly searching for shadow/arcane/wind/light sprites but I love them all so go ahead if you want to trade any of yours for my water one.
@Garnett c: Your trade is a little bit uneven.
Water sprites are going for around 53k while shadow sprites are 200k, wind 224k, arcane 685k and light 5 million. You might want to consider adding some treasure, gems or other valuable items to your side or save up a bit longer if you want some other sprites c:
It's cool if you want to try anyway, you're just not all that likely to find anyone who will be interested.
@Garnett c: Your trade is a little bit uneven.
Water sprites are going for around 53k while shadow sprites are 200k, wind 224k, arcane 685k and light 5 million. You might want to consider adding some treasure, gems or other valuable items to your side or save up a bit longer if you want some other sprites c:
It's cool if you want to try anyway, you're just not all that likely to find anyone who will be interested.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin yes I'm aware of that!;; It's just that I have two water sprites so evidently I would like to have two different sprites, I hoped maybe someone was in the same situation as me or something and were willing to trade sprites or maybe they like water sprites more than they like any of the sprites they have; I would love to add some treasure but I'm broken haha Thank you so much for your reply anyway!
@Lonin yes I'm aware of that!;; It's just that I have two water sprites so evidently I would like to have two different sprites, I hoped maybe someone was in the same situation as me or something and were willing to trade sprites or maybe they like water sprites more than they like any of the sprites they have; I would love to add some treasure but I'm broken haha Thank you so much for your reply anyway!
@Garnett c: If you're just looking for a different Sprite then your biggest chance of success will probably be trading it for a Nature Sprite which are going for around 40k and are closest to the Water Sprites in value
Otherwise good luck! :D
@Garnett c: If you're just looking for a different Sprite then your biggest chance of success will probably be trading it for a Nature Sprite which are going for around 40k and are closest to the Water Sprites in value
Otherwise good luck! :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin yes that was my second option if this forum post failed!; Nature sprites are really cute so I wouldn't mind ending up getting one of them. Thanks c:
@Lonin yes that was my second option if this forum post failed!; Nature sprites are really cute so I wouldn't mind ending up getting one of them. Thanks c:
@Garnett
if you wanted, i could trade you a nature sprite for your water sprite? all the others are waaay more expensive though...
@Garnett
if you wanted, i could trade you a nature sprite for your water sprite? all the others are waaay more expensive though...
@Doragon I'd love it, yes! I'm sending you the sprite right now c:
@Doragon I'd love it, yes! I'm sending you the sprite right now c: