Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Selling Flight-Rising related items
I'm a little confused and I couldn't find it on the TOS of FR, but if i drew a dragon from my lair and sold stickers/bookmarks of it, would this violate FR TOS?
I'm a little confused and I couldn't find it on the TOS of FR, but if i drew a dragon from my lair and sold stickers/bookmarks of it, would this violate FR TOS?

__a b o u t__m e__
^ It/Its
^ [url=] Art shop [CLOSED] [/url]
^ Tribe Lore Hub
^ Wishlist/Profile Dragon
I think this probably goes in the help forum :3
I think this probably goes in the help forum :3
@beetlewashere Hello! Your thread has been moved to the Help Center! The answer to this question can be found in the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]Terms of Use[/url]: [quote]No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company’s intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not.[/quote] What this means is there is a lifetime limit of 5 physical items you can sell for IRL currency using Flight Rising's IP.
@beetlewashere Hello! Your thread has been moved to the Help Center! The answer to this question can be found in the Terms of Use:
Quote:
No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company’s intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not.

What this means is there is a lifetime limit of 5 physical items you can sell for IRL currency using Flight Rising's IP.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.