Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TOYHOUS CHARACTERS UFS/UFT FOR FRC + USD
hey! if youve seen a similar thread on chickensmoothie, its me again! (i am court @ chickensmoothie)

all characters up for offer are here:
https://toyhou.se/theia/characters/folder:153808

what i will accept
[*] Flight Rising currency (1 USD = 100 gems = 100kt)
[*] USD through paypal
[*] ANY combination of USD and / or FR currency as long as it is equivalent to the character's price listed on toyhouse. prices are non-negotiable (unless explicitly labeled as "negotiable")
[*] for characters listed with UFT: i will not accept USD, but you can offer FRC equivalent to the character's "worth" (example: the characters name is "UFT, 35 USD VALUE")
[*] the following items (can accept multiples): breed change (veilspun), toxic/poison veilspun gene change, silhouette scroll, scroll of eternal youth, swan lake vista. please keep the 1 USD / 100KT / 100 gem conversion in mind for adding up value!
what i do not accept
[*] character designs, whether premade or custom (i am trying to get rid of ocs, not accumulate more)
[*] art
[*] anything not specified in the "what i will accept" list above

transaction rules
[*] i am willing to do holds. if you are unresponsive beyond the estimated time you offer to pay and multiple attempts to contact you, i will cancel the hold. if you are unresponsive for a while when other people ask to offer to buy, i will sell a character to the person next in line willing to pay
[*] i will not negotiate lowering prices unless if a character is explicitly labeled as "negotiable". the price you see is the price you must pay in equivalent USD / C$ / pet / item value
[*] please be patient, i may take a while to answer DMs. i have a fulltime job and my time/availability is limited
to contact me: i am subscribed to this thread. you can ping me on this thread, or PM me (NOT MY TOYHOUSE)
if you want to contact me regarding questions and offers!

it will be easier for me to keep track of everyone's inquiries this way!
i ignore all messages sent through toyhouse because i only log in there to send transfer requests

thank you!
hey! if youve seen a similar thread on chickensmoothie, its me again! (i am court @ chickensmoothie)

all characters up for offer are here:
https://toyhou.se/theia/characters/folder:153808

what i will accept
[*] Flight Rising currency (1 USD = 100 gems = 100kt)
[*] USD through paypal
[*] ANY combination of USD and / or FR currency as long as it is equivalent to the character's price listed on toyhouse. prices are non-negotiable (unless explicitly labeled as "negotiable")
[*] for characters listed with UFT: i will not accept USD, but you can offer FRC equivalent to the character's "worth" (example: the characters name is "UFT, 35 USD VALUE")
[*] the following items (can accept multiples): breed change (veilspun), toxic/poison veilspun gene change, silhouette scroll, scroll of eternal youth, swan lake vista. please keep the 1 USD / 100KT / 100 gem conversion in mind for adding up value!
what i do not accept
[*] character designs, whether premade or custom (i am trying to get rid of ocs, not accumulate more)
[*] art
[*] anything not specified in the "what i will accept" list above

transaction rules
[*] i am willing to do holds. if you are unresponsive beyond the estimated time you offer to pay and multiple attempts to contact you, i will cancel the hold. if you are unresponsive for a while when other people ask to offer to buy, i will sell a character to the person next in line willing to pay
[*] i will not negotiate lowering prices unless if a character is explicitly labeled as "negotiable". the price you see is the price you must pay in equivalent USD / C$ / pet / item value
[*] please be patient, i may take a while to answer DMs. i have a fulltime job and my time/availability is limited
to contact me: i am subscribed to this thread. you can ping me on this thread, or PM me (NOT MY TOYHOUSE)
if you want to contact me regarding questions and offers!

it will be easier for me to keep track of everyone's inquiries this way!
i ignore all messages sent through toyhouse because i only log in there to send transfer requests

thank you!
(reserved just in case)
(reserved just in case)
(reserved just in case)
(reserved just in case)
(reserved just in case)
(reserved just in case)
bump
bump