Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58
Awesome the wheelchair was changed so it's more independent!
Awesome the wheelchair was changed so it's more independent!
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gif
The Rotrock Rim banner better be the meatiest, most disgusting piece of art on the site or we riot. Please be good to my neighbors [emoji=mirror star size=2]
The Rotrock Rim banner better be the meatiest, most disgusting piece of art on the site or we riot. Please be good to my neighbors
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Beautiful new banners for all flights!
Thanks to the team of artists !
Beautiful new banners for all flights!
Thanks to the team of artists !
OO! That's awesome!!
OO! That's awesome!!
WOW
WOW
Catman pfpdddddddddddddddddddfdfffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrr434344rrrrrr.png
OMG these are gorgeous! I'm almost tempted to move to Water just for the Fishspine Reef banner! [emoji=tundra star size=2] I love the new Gladeveins banner! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
OMG these are gorgeous! I'm almost tempted to move to Water just for the Fishspine Reef banner! I love the new Gladeveins banner!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
I absolutely love the alternative Water banner. Thank you!
I absolutely love the alternative Water banner. Thank you!
hc7MLaK.png
Hecckin', they all look so beautiful! Tundra, canyon and starwood strand, ahdgiufhg they all look so beautiful! Not to betray our plaguemom though, Bonyard also looks stunning! Like them all actually aaa I'm also very excited for Rotrock rim!! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Hecckin', they all look so beautiful! Tundra, canyon and starwood strand, ahdgiufhg they all look so beautiful! Not to betray our plaguemom though, Bonyard also looks stunning! Like them all actually aaa

I'm also very excited for Rotrock rim!!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
Beautiful banners, wow!
Beautiful banners, wow!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
It looks amazing!
It looks amazing!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58