Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Synamon's Shop [USD-HALF OFF] (Help)
1 2 3 4
Bump
Bump
blep_1_25_by_cabeverian-dc2vpjm.png Accent Shop
@SomethingWitty sorry for the ping! I've sent you quite a couple of pms over the past few weeks and haven't had a reply. I continued the sketch more, it's cleaner and bigger now + has wings and tail included. Pls let me know if you'd rather I just do my own lil thing, not bother you with questions and previews and just show you the finished things. Also, if communication aint your thing thats alright too!! No issues here, just be upfront about it so that I can proceed without worrying that you secretly hate me or something cknfjcbcn.
@SomethingWitty sorry for the ping! I've sent you quite a couple of pms over the past few weeks and haven't had a reply. I continued the sketch more, it's cleaner and bigger now + has wings and tail included. Pls let me know if you'd rather I just do my own lil thing, not bother you with questions and previews and just show you the finished things. Also, if communication aint your thing thats alright too!! No issues here, just be upfront about it so that I can proceed without worrying that you secretly hate me or something cknfjcbcn.
I'm so, so sorry! my work started this giant job (I'm on day like 25 straight) and I'm pretty sure your pms are half replied to in my 100+ open tabs.

we've got at least another 3 weeks on this job and then I'll probably be asleep for a week
so I'm happy to let you just continue on with your artistic vision without needing to wait for my replies

I do apologize for inadvertently ignoring you, absolutely nothing to do with you and everything to do with my forgetfulness/fatigue
I'm so, so sorry! my work started this giant job (I'm on day like 25 straight) and I'm pretty sure your pms are half replied to in my 100+ open tabs.

we've got at least another 3 weeks on this job and then I'll probably be asleep for a week
so I'm happy to let you just continue on with your artistic vision without needing to wait for my replies

I do apologize for inadvertently ignoring you, absolutely nothing to do with you and everything to do with my forgetfulness/fatigue
@SomethingWitty Thats alright!! No worries. Your job's insane tbh I hope you get some rest soon. As for your commisions I'll do that! It'll take me a lil while bc I've been having way too many issues with life but it's gonna get done and it's gonna be awesome.
Pls rest drink water and eat well if ya can, you'll have some pretty art to look at once you can catch a break!! Also feel free not to reply to this if youre too busy or for whatever reason really, its okay!! Thank u for clearing things up with me.
@SomethingWitty Thats alright!! No worries. Your job's insane tbh I hope you get some rest soon. As for your commisions I'll do that! It'll take me a lil while bc I've been having way too many issues with life but it's gonna get done and it's gonna be awesome.
Pls rest drink water and eat well if ya can, you'll have some pretty art to look at once you can catch a break!! Also feel free not to reply to this if youre too busy or for whatever reason really, its okay!! Thank u for clearing things up with me.
1 2 3 4