Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Emperor Dragons - Coli/SiteWide Event
1 2 3 4
[quote name="LunaSea" date=2017-01-12 01:44:43] This NotN the one thing I really wanted was coli exclusive and honestly I understand that for many the Coli is a huge part of FR and it is neat to get so many things there but I can't coli. I miss out on a bunch of stuff because of it already. To add another event with a significant coli element that may offer unique to Coli things would truly... well I keep saying sad but I think Mad is a better word. We have 11 flight festivals and NotN which already rely heavily on Coli. One thing where everyone has equal opportunity at the same items would be really nice. Maybe not this but honestly since I lost the ability to Coli I have felt 2nd class at best when it comes to events. [/quote] Yeah, I look forward to new areas of the site opening up where it isn't so coli heavy and more people can have fun. What was the one thing you wanted? An egg or scroll or the apparel? (can't remember anything coli exclusive, but chest exclusive yes. Sorry, still early for me and brain isn't quite working so I can't remember)
LunaSea wrote on 2017-01-12:
This NotN the one thing I really wanted was coli exclusive and honestly I understand that for many the Coli is a huge part of FR and it is neat to get so many things there but I can't coli. I miss out on a bunch of stuff because of it already. To add another event with a significant coli element that may offer unique to Coli things would truly... well I keep saying sad but I think Mad is a better word.

We have 11 flight festivals and NotN which already rely heavily on Coli. One thing where everyone has equal opportunity at the same items would be really nice. Maybe not this but honestly since I lost the ability to Coli I have felt 2nd class at best when it comes to events.

Yeah, I look forward to new areas of the site opening up where it isn't so coli heavy and more people can have fun.

What was the one thing you wanted? An egg or scroll or the apparel? (can't remember anything coli exclusive, but chest exclusive yes. Sorry, still early for me and brain isn't quite working so I can't remember)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Going back to the Neopets comparison, there were also the wars events where you didn't need to have a battle-focused contribution and could be a Support. In it, you could contribute with money, search for specific items, or play games to gain points just like the people warring.

Maybe not focus so much on the Fairgrounds should they take ideas from that since it goes back to people being unable to play these games for extended periods of time, but the quest system could be pretty interesting(obtaining poisons and portable spells, or familiars to assist, etc).
Going back to the Neopets comparison, there were also the wars events where you didn't need to have a battle-focused contribution and could be a Support. In it, you could contribute with money, search for specific items, or play games to gain points just like the people warring.

Maybe not focus so much on the Fairgrounds should they take ideas from that since it goes back to people being unable to play these games for extended periods of time, but the quest system could be pretty interesting(obtaining poisons and portable spells, or familiars to assist, etc).
QYzhmAi.png
@Jemadar It was the apparel color from chests. Which were were largely only attainable through the coli this year. (5 chests in 2 weeks gathering! I was able to brew a few but did not have the right ingredients stocked plus brew time for the Baldwin specific apparel and the items for the swipp trades were only in the coli) I am very lucky that many Droplets chipped in and made sure I got most of what I needed.

I just could not bear another festival like that.
@Jemadar It was the apparel color from chests. Which were were largely only attainable through the coli this year. (5 chests in 2 weeks gathering! I was able to brew a few but did not have the right ingredients stocked plus brew time for the Baldwin specific apparel and the items for the swipp trades were only in the coli) I am very lucky that many Droplets chipped in and made sure I got most of what I needed.

I just could not bear another festival like that.
Stuff will one day go here.
Could you actually spawn an emperor dragon in battle(like in the arena)?
Could you actually spawn an emperor dragon in battle(like in the arena)?
Artist | Digital + Traditional
@IceLeopard You cannot spawn the emperor itself anywhere in the Coliseum.

I can support the suggestion itself. It sounds fun to have a site-wide event. I would definitely prefer to chip away its health from DragonSage's statement. It sounds like a great way to include more people.
@IceLeopard You cannot spawn the emperor itself anywhere in the Coliseum.

I can support the suggestion itself. It sounds fun to have a site-wide event. I would definitely prefer to chip away its health from DragonSage's statement. It sounds like a great way to include more people.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
this would be super cool as a raid boss event!
this would be super cool as a raid boss event!
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
I'd love to fight an Emperor as a raid boss!
I'd love to fight an Emperor as a raid boss!
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
1 2 3 4