Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbie at the game :D
Hello!! I'm super new to flight rising, a friend introduced me to the game about a week ago and I've been slowly learning it :D I love playing shock switch and the coliseum and it's been really fun so far!!
Hello!! I'm super new to flight rising, a friend introduced me to the game about a week ago and I've been slowly learning it :D I love playing shock switch and the coliseum and it's been really fun so far!!
@StormyLemonade Welcome to the site! I've sent you some stuff [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If you need any help, lmk
@StormyLemonade Welcome to the site! I've sent you some stuff If you need any help, lmk
@StormyLemonade, I love your username! Welcome to Flight Rising! The Trading Post and Coliseum are great daily activities to earn extra treasure and items for your account.
@StormyLemonade, I love your username! Welcome to Flight Rising! The Trading Post and Coliseum are great daily activities to earn extra treasure and items for your account.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@Euchrades0029 omg thank you!! I've had this username for a long time, that means a lot :))
@Euchrades0029 omg thank you!! I've had this username for a long time, that means a lot :))
@StormyLemonade Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@StormyLemonade Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!