Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | howdy! newbie here
Howdy! Im fairly new, Ive been looking into FR for a while but only know a few things! Im hoping to have a nice collection soon! Any help or pointers are greatly appreciated
Howdy! Im fairly new, Ive been looking into FR for a while but only know a few things! Im hoping to have a nice collection soon! Any help or pointers are greatly appreciated
unknown.png
Welcome to Flight Rising! Sending a few things over to get you started, if there's ever anything you need help with feel free to ask
Welcome to Flight Rising! Sending a few things over to get you started, if there's ever anything you need help with feel free to ask
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning tysm! I love your lair and style a ton!!
unknown.png
[quote name="kamocore" date="2023-02-07 12:00:31" ] @clowning tysm! I love your lair and style a ton!! [/quote] Thank you!!
kamocore wrote on 2023-02-07 12:00:31:
Thank you!!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
welcome to fr!! i am also new, but if you need any help don't be afraid to reach out! i'll do my best to help - [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
welcome to fr!! i am also new, but if you need any help don't be afraid to reach out! i'll do my best to help -
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
@kamocore Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@kamocore Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid Tysm! Ive met some really kind people already! I think Im gonna love it here!!
@ShadowMermaid Tysm! Ive met some really kind people already! I think Im gonna love it here!!
unknown.png
@kamocore welcome to FR! If you need any help, if you need any help lmk!
@kamocore welcome to FR! If you need any help, if you need any help lmk!