Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roses and Blood (OOC) (WIP)
Welcome to the Land of Therisa. come in come in you all must be tired writing you own stories and all. Bare with me there is a war going on, kind of have to rush this. Now there are three factions that rule over these lands that has been split on who is the best. Sort of a military D measuring contest if you ask me. These factions have made war over ad over and over again, all end in usless stalemates. Thee factions are the Humans the Elves and the Shesham. The humans think they are all high and mighty thining that they have made many technoogical advances just for the others to be on there tails at all times. The elves think they are the ones who should rule because of there rule and magic over nature, and the Shesham think they have the right to rule because of there flight and "Being one with the animals " Just because you are half bat doesn't mean you are one with the animals SUSAN! ehem sorry got off track there, You shall choose one of these factions to aline too, you all get drafted into a war that ravenges the resources of our limited planet and you have to try and stop it. Might seem like a tall order but hey you got a melevolent being on your side narrating the whole thing, how can you lose? Though to be honest the contenent to the east as been eyeing up this war shizz and they might be taking a peek soon. So if you could make peace before the that would just be dandy.
What Is a Shesham?
A shesham is a bat/human hybrid, they have the physicality of a human combined with the features of a bat, Mostly consisting of large leathery wings that are separate from there human arms, Large and fluffy bat ears, they have better hearing sight and taste then humans. They have patches of fur around their body mostly thin and doesn't really help with body temperature. They Know the besic language that humans and elves speak in and have human intellegence. They do have hollow bones so don't hit them to hard. They have there own separate clans that are goven by one bigger stronger Shesham female, the are known as Greater Shesham. Strong bulk, don't want to mess with them unless you want to be a missing persons poster on a tavern window.

Just tell if you are interested, not like this world is going anywhere though am I "write" hehe. just come on in if you think you will enjoy the party
Welcome to the Land of Therisa. come in come in you all must be tired writing you own stories and all. Bare with me there is a war going on, kind of have to rush this. Now there are three factions that rule over these lands that has been split on who is the best. Sort of a military D measuring contest if you ask me. These factions have made war over ad over and over again, all end in usless stalemates. Thee factions are the Humans the Elves and the Shesham. The humans think they are all high and mighty thining that they have made many technoogical advances just for the others to be on there tails at all times. The elves think they are the ones who should rule because of there rule and magic over nature, and the Shesham think they have the right to rule because of there flight and "Being one with the animals " Just because you are half bat doesn't mean you are one with the animals SUSAN! ehem sorry got off track there, You shall choose one of these factions to aline too, you all get drafted into a war that ravenges the resources of our limited planet and you have to try and stop it. Might seem like a tall order but hey you got a melevolent being on your side narrating the whole thing, how can you lose? Though to be honest the contenent to the east as been eyeing up this war shizz and they might be taking a peek soon. So if you could make peace before the that would just be dandy.
What Is a Shesham?
A shesham is a bat/human hybrid, they have the physicality of a human combined with the features of a bat, Mostly consisting of large leathery wings that are separate from there human arms, Large and fluffy bat ears, they have better hearing sight and taste then humans. They have patches of fur around their body mostly thin and doesn't really help with body temperature. They Know the besic language that humans and elves speak in and have human intellegence. They do have hollow bones so don't hit them to hard. They have there own separate clans that are goven by one bigger stronger Shesham female, the are known as Greater Shesham. Strong bulk, don't want to mess with them unless you want to be a missing persons poster on a tavern window.

Just tell if you are interested, not like this world is going anywhere though am I "write" hehe. just come on in if you think you will enjoy the party
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(WIP)
(WIP)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
I have interest in this. Do you have an idea of how battles will go? I'm a fan of adding an rng element such as rolling dice or such to determine success or failure, as it is easy to be too powerful otherwise.
I have interest in this. Do you have an idea of how battles will go? I'm a fan of adding an rng element such as rolling dice or such to determine success or failure, as it is easy to be too powerful otherwise.
That is actually a really good idea. @Alyse
I can definitely put that in
That is actually a really good idea. @Alyse
I can definitely put that in
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Do you want any help with plot or ideas? We can dm or discord about stuff then you can post a more formal summary, if you'd like. Otherwise, I'll wait to hear more and work on a character :)

Edit: If we move the rp to discord there are some good dice-rolling bots out there
Do you want any help with plot or ideas? We can dm or discord about stuff then you can post a more formal summary, if you'd like. Otherwise, I'll wait to hear more and work on a character :)

Edit: If we move the rp to discord there are some good dice-rolling bots out there
Hm some assistance might gelp. I do indeed have discord. Having a discord based rp might be a cool idea but it will have to be determined by others that would want to join
Hm some assistance might gelp. I do indeed have discord. Having a discord based rp might be a cool idea but it will have to be determined by others that would want to join
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Boing
Boing
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him