Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]1x1 Discord RP partner
Oh boy this is about to be messy, bare with me.

Hello hello! My name is Onyx, I go by he/they and I’ve decided to get back into to role playing and what better place to ask then Flight rising? The most creative place around.

So I’m looking for a semi-lit to lit person who’s at least a little active. I’m just looking for people to rp with on discord. I would prefer you use tupperbot for rps but that’s not a requirement. I’m hoping for chill people that we can just hang after. Id be looking for a mostly calm roleplay 1-3 paragraphs.

I enjoy romance, fantasy, mystery, etc. I don’t have a specific rp I enjoy doing, all of it is great honestly. Dragons, humans, furries, whatever. I’m semi-lit though have a difficult time with grammar if you can’t tell from this post.

I look forward to meeting y’all. Comment on here if you’re interested and we can move to DMs.
Oh boy this is about to be messy, bare with me.

Hello hello! My name is Onyx, I go by he/they and I’ve decided to get back into to role playing and what better place to ask then Flight rising? The most creative place around.

So I’m looking for a semi-lit to lit person who’s at least a little active. I’m just looking for people to rp with on discord. I would prefer you use tupperbot for rps but that’s not a requirement. I’m hoping for chill people that we can just hang after. Id be looking for a mostly calm roleplay 1-3 paragraphs.

I enjoy romance, fantasy, mystery, etc. I don’t have a specific rp I enjoy doing, all of it is great honestly. Dragons, humans, furries, whatever. I’m semi-lit though have a difficult time with grammar if you can’t tell from this post.

I look forward to meeting y’all. Comment on here if you’re interested and we can move to DMs.
Bump
Bump
@StarFoxic

Hi i would be interested! You seem pretty fun!
@StarFoxic

Hi i would be interested! You seem pretty fun!
wBOpmxj.png
@MoonlitCandle

Yo! Haha I am fun /j
I’ll dm you my discord and we can chat more on there!
@MoonlitCandle

Yo! Haha I am fun /j
I’ll dm you my discord and we can chat more on there!