Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge
i regularly need to purge my lair. I don't have the spoons to train my own fodder and exalt. and it's not always fodder, they are very pretty dragons, but I successfully sell these beauts for 150-300kt and don't want them going to just anyone on the fodder floor. I would like 1-2 people who will take them on a semi regular basis, for a couple hundred treasure less than LAH. They won't have den cooldown so you can stick em in your den, but I do want them exalted. not resold. if you're willing to be that people lemme know. if you're not, be on your way please
i regularly need to purge my lair. I don't have the spoons to train my own fodder and exalt. and it's not always fodder, they are very pretty dragons, but I successfully sell these beauts for 150-300kt and don't want them going to just anyone on the fodder floor. I would like 1-2 people who will take them on a semi regular basis, for a couple hundred treasure less than LAH. They won't have den cooldown so you can stick em in your den, but I do want them exalted. not resold. if you're willing to be that people lemme know. if you're not, be on your way please
i am subscribed, no need to ping
i am subscribed, no need to ping
Hi! I can offer to be one of those people for you- I already train and exalt on a frequent basis, so I'd be happy to have your purged dragons as an extra source of fodder. ^^
Hi! I can offer to be one of those people for you- I already train and exalt on a frequent basis, so I'd be happy to have your purged dragons as an extra source of fodder. ^^
udj6wT1.png
@Fushide awesome, you're pretty low on space right now so hmu when you've got room for 6 or more
@Fushide awesome, you're pretty low on space right now so hmu when you've got room for 6 or more
I have 6 slots open now! Can den a few permas + waiting for a few oldies to sell, should have more free space in the future :D
I have 6 slots open now! Can den a few permas + waiting for a few oldies to sell, should have more free space in the future :D
udj6wT1.png
up
up