Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Deviantart
1 2
Yeah DeviantArt is basically garbage now. As a site furaffinity is good but that's got a lot of not safe for kids stuff.
Yeah DeviantArt is basically garbage now. As a site furaffinity is good but that's got a lot of not safe for kids stuff.
It used to be a lot better but has kind of gone downhill with the past few years of "updates."

Unfortunately it's still the biggest art gallery platform and the other options are also kinda bad for other reasons lol.
It used to be a lot better but has kind of gone downhill with the past few years of "updates."

Unfortunately it's still the biggest art gallery platform and the other options are also kinda bad for other reasons lol.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
Yeeeeah, I want to try FA but I really do not want to see/be involved with NSFW content *sob*
Yeeeeah, I want to try FA but I really do not want to see/be involved with NSFW content *sob*
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
FA you will see nsfw even if you aren't even logged in. Just took a look to see how things are going.

Edit: although on the phone there's artfol and inkblot. They aren't really huge communities yet but they are good. I'm on both.
FA you will see nsfw even if you aren't even logged in. Just took a look to see how things are going.

Edit: although on the phone there's artfol and inkblot. They aren't really huge communities yet but they are good. I'm on both.
Furaffinity should also be avoided, they have no standards when it comes to NSFW and other inappropriate content, it's also impossible to get any traction there as a SFW artist.
Furaffinity should also be avoided, they have no standards when it comes to NSFW and other inappropriate content, it's also impossible to get any traction there as a SFW artist.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
i've used deviantart between 2012-2021...ish? and i must say eclipse is them digging their own grave. i heard that it only got worse as it got rid of many things that brought its charm such as profile customization. also the whole ai art debate kinda angered the human artists.

furaffinity is actually active but it's full of weirder furry art. if you're a minor or repulsed by them i don't really reccomend it, however if you don't care and you just want to post it's not the worst...i could get some decent engagement as a sfw artist but you need to post at the right time. idk when
i've used deviantart between 2012-2021...ish? and i must say eclipse is them digging their own grave. i heard that it only got worse as it got rid of many things that brought its charm such as profile customization. also the whole ai art debate kinda angered the human artists.

furaffinity is actually active but it's full of weirder furry art. if you're a minor or repulsed by them i don't really reccomend it, however if you don't care and you just want to post it's not the worst...i could get some decent engagement as a sfw artist but you need to post at the right time. idk when
If you'd like to have sfw space for your art I'd say use Tumblr. Its popularity has risen after Musk bought Twitter.
ToyHouse and ArtFight are also good places to be.

I don't know how the censorship works in FA but my friends have told me that there is an sfw setting. (I only know that da has really bad censorship policy when it comes to fetish art that is not sexual)
If you'd like to have sfw space for your art I'd say use Tumblr. Its popularity has risen after Musk bought Twitter.
ToyHouse and ArtFight are also good places to be.

I don't know how the censorship works in FA but my friends have told me that there is an sfw setting. (I only know that da has really bad censorship policy when it comes to fetish art that is not sexual)
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
DeviantArt certainly isn't perfect, but it still is a serviceable platform that's easy to use. If you want to use it, I say go ahead and give it a try.

I've never used FurAffinity myself, but it seems that its overall content skews heavily to adult content. If that's not your jam, I'd consider avoiding it.
DeviantArt certainly isn't perfect, but it still is a serviceable platform that's easy to use. If you want to use it, I say go ahead and give it a try.

I've never used FurAffinity myself, but it seems that its overall content skews heavily to adult content. If that's not your jam, I'd consider avoiding it.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2